Monday, May 11, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 16:39 MondayMugged: called off work, head pain won't go away, feel like my eyes have been inflated like innertubes on a bike, mouth still icky.gah #
  • 16:42 Went 4 meds...got Transformers & books=shopping therapy, but it hurts to focus and read. I'd cry but that'd just increase the pressure. O.O #
  • 16:43 k. leaving so I do not spread the wealth with my pity party. #
  • 16:48 Finding the humor: Pressure pushing down on me...Chippin' around - kick my brains around the floor| These are t... ♫ blip.fm/~62vao #
  • 16:54 @trent_reznor hhhmmm. sounds like you've also been MondayMugged. #
  • 17:35 twitpic.com/50dcw - my new cinnamon-y goodness! #
  • 18:48 @katiebabs amen sistah! personally...I hope it's the lottery. Less hassles. Get to pick amongst the gold diggers. Wha? just sayin'. 0.o #
  • 19:30 @ACRead @katiebabs Yes, could be many hassles, esp w/blue pill! Sugar Daddy interim is ok til I win the Lotto. Unless the SD=Rehv. huzzah! #
  • 20:23 AAAAAAAAAAAH! Was just caller #5. Need to be #10 to win Terminator Salvation opening tix + new 6 Flags Terminator ride!!! So close...loser. #
  • 20:25 @nineinchnails lmao! Is it takin a crap? bwwwahhahaha #
  • 20:27 @chicagosoydairy ok...that's it. I need me some of that! #
  • 20:32 Wonder if I can vote for both Vane & Smokey? hmmm RT @BittenbyBooks Shapeshift the Vote Poll/Contest: tinyurl.com/r5fegj #
  • 20:34 @RavenousReadr OMGZ! I so want tix! Can you imagine NIN/JA on May 20, then Terminator Salvation opening + Ride on May 21? FREAKIN AWESOME! #
  • 20:39 @BakeMeUpLA majorly sucks ass. I really want to see it too...those tix would rock! btw, X103.9 is giving them away. love that station. #
  • 20:41 @Isis_Nocturne seriously? aaaaaaawwww...don't burst my sparkly shimmery bubble! #
  • 20:42 @Isis_Nocturne heh...I'm a traitor. voted 4 Smokey...but I really was hoping I could go back and vote for both. No dice. ack. Did you vote? #
  • 20:43 @Isis_Nocturne eeeeeeeewww. STOP IT!! damn. Now I'm itchy. See what you did! #
  • 20:44 @RavenousReadr *shakes you* I MUST WIN! Too bad my face still hurts or i'd try to listen to x103.9 all night. #
  • 20:49 @acheronp lmao. Sherri...how, oh how, do you get locked out of your accts? Does Ash not have some way of...y'know...POOFing them 4 you? 0.o #
  • 20:51 k, tweeps, If Smokey can't win, then Vane must!! ROCK THE VOTE!! @BittenbyBooks Shapeshift the Vote Poll/Contest: tinyurl.com/r5fegj #
  • 20:51 @BittenbyBooks I KNOW! *sigh* iz saaad. #
  • 20:55 some of the docs I work w/are proof of that! just. sayin. @jenthegingerkid @limecello ...good @ biology/med. Doesn't mean I should breed... #
  • 20:56 @BittenbyBooks aaaaahhhaaa! I smell a recount! Those darn brads. lmao #
  • 21:02 @MaggieMae1969 Player?!! He MARRIED the Wench! The SmokeMan has eyes...& hair...only for Camille! @YasmineGalenorn just defending our hawty! #
  • 21:03 @MaggieMae1969 But don't get me wrong...have a soft sport for Vane! His is one of my fave books. Particularly for his loving Bride as she is #
  • 21:05 @Isis_Nocturne grrrrl...I'm already not well. That's just very disgusting. #
  • 21:06 @Isis_Nocturne good point. Suppose Ash is very busy...but come on hook the AG up! lol #
  • 21:08 @Isis_Nocturne jerry curls...as in you having them? #
  • 21:10 @Isis_Nocturne *green* i'll be back laters...... #
  • 21:35 @BittenbyBooks brads... chads.... As long as they dangle. heh. You so made me go there! lol #
  • 21:36 @Isis_Nocturne lol...s'all good. I'm sure you have a great appreciation for gel hand sanitizer! lol #
  • 21:36 @MaggieMae1969 lol...I know. I really wanted to vote for both. #
  • 21:38 @limecello lmao...so our bilateral instead of biligual. very cool. Or is it bilobal? hmmm. #
  • 21:48 What would U write? RT @LostZombies Zombies have broken into your safehouse, you have time to write 1 sentence. entries: bit.ly/fGg68 #
  • 21:53 @limecello lol...I'm quite random. Your thought on being both-sided= bilateral. But with the brain involved= Bi-Lobal. that is all. Random. #
  • 21:57 @Hecstasy # is suppose to help you track a topic in a search engine. I have yet to make it work for me. #
  • 21:59 @Isis_Nocturne lmao...I'm hardy than that! *rinses mouth again* Seriously. #
  • 22:03 @Isis_Nocturne missed out on tix for comic con. oops. #
  • 22:09 My 1 sentence: If I start to turn, shoot me dead...gun's in closet. @LostZombies #zombietalk #
  • 22:52 RT @LostZombies BREAKING NEWS: We Just Launched The "8 Notes" Contest!!! More Details Here. Submit by Wed 12AM PST. bit.ly/16ujDc #
  • 22:53 @Isis_Nocturne I love Dark Delicacies! I've been to her last 2 signings there! #
  • 22:56 Awesome meat baster tip for the pancakes will try that w/my niece! @JohnnyCupcakes Tuesday Tips: Perfect Pancakes. tinyurl.com/pa8qrx #
  • 22:57 @MaggieMae1969 @Isis_Nocturne Haven't seen the show but I bought 6 or 7 of the books to read! Hoping to read them this summer. #
  • 23:08 @freddurst whoa...your chat is busy! Worldwide...very awesome. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: