Thursday, May 07, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 12:56 one of my patient's mom just brought me a diet coke...i coulda kissed her. 0.0 was very sweet of her! #
  • 12:56 one of my patient's mom just brought me a diet coke...i coulda kissed her. 0.0 was very sweet of her! #
  • 21:55 @BittenbyBooks wish i lived in the area! I'd be there! #
  • 21:58 is too tired to twitter tonight...i think. heh. #
  • 22:04 oh, my bro had gall 2 b upset 4 even a sec cuz I can't go 2 twins' bday party Sat. Took LAST 3 WKENDS OFF 2 B thr &they sched on day I work! #
  • 22:06 Needless 2 say, he backed it up right quick when I coped a tude w/ "EXXXCUUSE MEE...?!" yeah, he's lucky he lives 45min away &I was driving. #
  • 22:08 @Isis_Nocturne lol...he's backpedalling. I'd call off, but I already know we're shorthanded that day. bah. #
  • 22:10 RT @BittenbyBooks Plz RT. Win a Kindle2 Now with easier ways to enter! check out!! bittenbybooks.com/?p... #
  • 22:11 ok...gotta sleep & elevate my legs for a while. beat. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: