Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 07:38 bwwwahhaha @ACRead Won't sell used copies @books ...A Japanese company is printing a horror story on toilet paper. bit.ly/Xok0N #
  • 07:42 @NicolePeeler reblip for you: "There ain't nothing in this world for free...No there ain't no rest for the wick... ♫ blip.fm/~6xsxa #
  • 08:05 @Agent_M trying to read it without mussing up the cover. Edge is curling already. It's not gonna make it. #
  • 08:20 Any other KCon-ers get a seemingly random email re: Kcon hotel booking link from a Jenece Waid? Is it for real? #
  • 08:23 *sigh* I'm outta cinnamon sticks for my coffee this am. This better not be a portent for the day to come. I shall protest & not participate. #
  • 08:24 @MaggieMae1969 good thing you booked...I have no MS office products on my pc. #
  • 08:27 nnnniiiice. @essensu "What good fortune for those in power that the people do not think." ~Adolf Hitler #
  • 08:30 @YourDailyVegan I felt my blood sugar rising just by reading that list of juices! Veggie juice isn't too bad for me, but the fruit! yikes. #
  • 08:33 PSA @NAKEDpizza Pimp...Pizza Day. you buy a large cheese pizza, toppings are FREE (up to 5). go ahead, pimp it out. mention twitter 865-0244 #
  • 08:39 Am going to put out our Flag now. Supporting our troops. @romancestudio Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! #
  • 08:50 @ThisIsRobThomas Shawshank Redemption is one of the greatest movies. Ever. Love it! #
  • 08:52 @Agent_M good to know! I agree...& it's a good thing because I'm only at "Marvel Age of Comics"! heh. Lovin' the history of Marvel. #
  • 08:54 Feeling the Queen this am! @patita: "OH GOD..i feel it on my skin!!! @Heartfelt_Strings: ...sure miss Freddie!!... ♫ blip.fm/~6xx1n #
  • 09:39 twitpic.com/5usv2 - new book & @Marvel purchases. Have you read these? thoughts? #
  • 09:55 aye. i bought the 2nd book of a series i haven't read. AGAIN! gah! *headdesk* ~The Dangerous Book of Demon Slayers by Angie Fox~ #
  • 10:48 @davenavarro6767 Wha? The Coffee Monster? She-Wolf? hhhmmm...what is this elusive creature of your? #
  • 10:51 #zombietalk @s_g_browne Get your free Breathers app for iPhone. bit.ly/U3lTe #
  • 10:57 Did you know that's how they did that? @NASA ...shuttle prepped to be placed on top of a 747 for the return to Kennedy.See tr.im/mgGA #
  • 10:59 @SmartBitches omg...I can't go to Costco w/out spending at $150 each time. so not good for the wallet. #
  • 11:20 RT @mandystadt Memorial Day the story of a Marine shot twice in a sniper attack, lived to be a hero -- and my dad: tinyurl.com/r532zd #
  • 11:26 @SmartBitches thanks for RT that post by @mandystadt. I have to go blow my nose now. bbl #
  • 11:27 I agree! altho I'd probably watch anyways just 4 Robert Downey Jr! @tripbreaker This could be really badass - www.apple.com/traile... #
  • 11:28 heh @s_g_browneI love to eat them soft & rare, I love to eat them everywhere. I love to eat green brains & jam, I love to eat them Sam-I-Am. #
  • 11:44 @bittersweet__ wow. I didn't think you could make messes. It's good 2 know I'm not the only one...except I'm usually following a recipe. 0.0 #
  • 12:08 A Million ^5's project @BJMendelson Buy the #AMHF t-shirt two pack. One for you, and one to donate to your local shelter bit.ly/eajmH #
  • 12:13 Started by summer with NIN/JA concert. Ending it with Nickelback/Papa Roach/Hinder/Saving Abel. How awesome is ... ♫ blip.fm/~6y8b4 #
  • 13:37 #qotd my gniece into whispered to my tia's, "You smell like zombie." She was wearing baby lotion. #zombietalk #
  • 13:39 My tia asked her who told her that...she so ratted me out. A while back I'd told her she was wearing zombie lotion. She remembered. 5YrOlds. #
  • 14:55 Salvation Army, too RT: Final days of voting in Target's Bulleye Gives campaign. More votes = more $$ 4 @FeedingAmerica tr.im/target #
  • 14:56 yup...Books = crack for dd! @FantasyDreamer #
  • 14:57 @cicicross My seats aren't that great this time, but I'm hoping my s.i.l. will trust me w/one of her good cameras. ^_^ #
  • 15:06 PSA: Variety mentioned "Homeless Real World" tinyurl.com/pst5r6 #
  • 15:07 @redwyne is that for romance by the blog? Is michelle on twitter? hmm...I should check on that. #
  • 15:09 all i've had is fruit, toast and coffee today. I'm craving Del Taco of all things. Not real homemade tacos. Del Taco...go figure. #
  • 15:10 #qotd @hardlynormal If you can't feed a hundred people, just feed one - Mother Teresa (via @zyOzyfounder) #
  • 15:30 @redwyne good point. 0.0 #
  • 15:31 @Friday_ Yes...I'm headed to Del Taco. Luckily my moms is visiting tomorrow for the rest of the week. I shall squirl fresh tacos outta her! #
  • 15:36 @redwyne This is another series??? SHIZZAH! I bought Red & Black dress yesterday not knowing I bought books wha? 4 & 5?? *bloody headdesk* #
  • 15:40 Talk 2 cuz 4 1st time n @ a yr. 1st thing she tells me in stage whisper..."I READ A BOOK"! I was speechless. Then she said it was Twilight. #
  • 15:41 I nearly choked. She's now read many books...much to the dismay of her family. heh. I now have someone to send my books to. We is happy grlz #
  • 16:14 lately I'm unable to add blogs to my faves. It's requiring a feed reader. WTH! What does this mean? What is the best one to use? help! #
  • 16:18 PSA Includes a zombie comic! @shaunduke Enter & spread the word about my book/comic giveaway celebrating my 1,000th post: is.gd/BPC2 #
  • 16:36 #qotd quotesoftheday The charity that is a trifle to us can be precious to others. -Homer quotationsbook.com/q... #
  • 16:47 Yup, I'll go c that! @marjoriemliu This is ... AWESOME. RT @NathanFillion I LOVE THIS! this guy rocks! tiny.cc/JIm1I #
  • 17:19 Dont forget to nominate your faves for @BittenbyBooks weekly poll! Noms due by 11:59 pm. bittenbybooks.com/?p=7693 #
  • 17:30 @BittenbyBooks ooooo...I thought that ended & I'd missed out! #
  • 18:41 Dark-Hunter manga out 7/7/09 by Sherrilyn Kenyon: tinyurl.com/DHmanga1 trying to decide if I should buy it prior to Kcon...hhhmmm #
  • 18:42 @FantasyDreamer ugh. ok. Why won't they let me just add it to my IE faves? *irritated* #
  • 19:26 @BittenbyBooks uummm....i think i was talking about day23 #
  • 19:29 @arathisiewen yup...it's FINALLY going to be released. @MaggieMae1969 good point. Buy 4 Aug signing...then I won't have to carry it from con #
  • 19:30 @limecello if it involves body fluids...I say no. 0.o #
  • 19:41 @BittenbyBooks ok...no re: ipod...wait. There's an ipod contest? Daaayum! Ok...will go find it. was thinking of the Kindle2 contest. wow. #
  • 19:42 @limecello ok...let me have it. ...but be warned...I'm about to leave for Del Taco. I'll be back in a bit. #
  • 19:45 @quarrygirl ooohh, noes! Darn breeze that kicked up today! Felt good, but no good for fire season! #
  • 19:50 @chicagosoydairy *weeps* CRAP! I shouldn't have looked! bloody hell!!! I've been craving cheese like crazy lately! sooo doesn't help! #
  • 19:51 @BittenbyBooks lol...thanks! I will come back to it. really hungry now & need to satisfy del taco craving. sorry my vegan frenz! #
  • 20:46 twitpic.com/5wij9 - my current bookmark @tmorello @bootsriley @carlrestivo @streetsweep #
  • 21:04 wisin y yandel story on mtv tr3s right now. @latino963 #
  • 21:09 ok...W&Y speak way too fast for my really bad spanglish! halleluja for subtitles...now if only i could read that fast! #
  • 21:10 LOL! commercial for ringtone..."Yo soy tu gummybear" #
  • 21:33 now showing W/Y videos! dang looook @ them some hawties! anyone else out there know what i'm talkin about?! @LAtino963 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: