Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 09:39 played by @redta...my reblip button isn't working! boooo. *** take my close off one by one, slowly. Breathe on ... ♫ blip.fm/~7do0v #
  • 09:40 yes...I know how to spell CLOTHES...didn't mean close. gah. Clearly I need teh java. #
  • 09:42 @FantasyDreamer ugh! did that once w/ my aunt's dog...the chihuahua I talk about sometimes. She had a fit! 'course around here w/good reason #
  • 09:44 I'm going to hell, btw. I told the adopted gma it was too early to be up yet. She asked what time it was & I said it was 0630. O.O #
  • 09:55 nice @FantasyDreamer RT @anyabast: I'm chatting tonight at Writerspace about WITCH FURY. 9pm ET. Hope to see you there! bit.ly/3IRuDi #
  • 09:56 Promo for @JackieKessler ...You know you all rock, each and every one of you, right? 58 more to go before I pick 3 more BLACK&WHITE winners! #
  • 09:57 ooo...Ren Fair @CoffinCreekOff to the Ren Fair in Corona Calif come by the Coffin Creek booth and say hi. www.renaissanceinfo.... #
  • 10:00 @tripbreaker 0.o` seriously? they're gonna Advertise for men to shave their balls? I'm sure many women will be happy...but a campaingn? #
  • 10:10 One of my faves @LAtino963 Flex - Dime Si Te Vas Con El *Jaiii morena linda digame que hacer| ay dime dime dime... ♫ blip.fm/~7dpw4 #
  • 10:13 @katiebabs there ya go...tweeting too much again! lol Yeah...I noticed you just started following me. twas strange. #
  • 10:15 @PurgatoryPizza yeeah...No. I'd say housekeeping. Or dealing with phlegm. *swallows hard* Ok...that one wins for me. Ugh...hate suctioning! #
  • 11:57 @FantasyDreamer lol...yeah. I know what you mean. My tia left her out after that...I was like...mmmmhhhhmmm. heh. #
  • 11:58 @arathisiewen lol...haven't been to one since my early twenties! yikes. anyway, I'm still watching the gma....so no traveling for me! #
  • 11:59 @katiebabs yes, yes it is! look how it treats @limecello! poor girl. #
  • 12:01 @ACRead @katiebabs = "spammy" "They removed a few spammy ones. Guess you got caught in the middle." BWWWAHHAHAHA. #
  • 12:02 @foodeater "ravenous" I love that word. Especially when you run out the "r"...rrrrrrrravenous #
  • 12:07 @RavenousReadr baby girl, how ya doing? #
  • 12:10 @foodeater lol...another awesome word. I love the sound of certain words. My family just look at me strangely or tell me to speak english.:/ #
  • 12:33 @ACRead @katiebabs Iol...i know. It just struck me funny, and a good time to poke at katie! #
  • 12:34 @RavenousReadr hey! just chillin' w/the adopted gma still. how about you? #
  • 12:35 @ACRead @katiebabs spam in a can to sam because katie is a ham. hee...nonsensical. #
  • 12:36 oooooooooooo! it's PSA time...or did I already do that today? #
  • 12:41 Wicked giveawy! 8 GB iPod Touch by @authorsara aka Sara Taney Humphreys via @BittenbyBooks bittenbybooks.com/?p=7829 closes 6.10.09 #
  • 12:44 Want an eReader? Win a Kindle 2 @BittenbyBooks ENDS TOMORROW! 6.1.09!! bittenbybooks.com/?p=6834 #
  • 12:45 Author Kat Richardson is giving away FIVE $20.00 Amazon.com Gift Cards + a magical puzzle @BittenbyBooks bittenbybooks.com/?p=7885 #
  • 12:47 Don't forget 2 head over 2 @BittenbyBooks...even tho Rach's out! Final Hoorahhh! Bloody Birthday Bash - Days 27-31 tinyurl.com/pt27yk #
  • 13:10 @RavenousReadr trying to figure out what to feed the gma. It's a trial to take her out & not sure what to make her. #
  • 13:15 "Trimmin' the bush to make the TREE look taller!" 0.o BWWAHAHAHA @tripbreaker bit.ly/176xYO Let's start that trend! #ballshaving #
  • 13:18 Sending @wilw some luck! RT: "We're down to 14 players. 9 places pay. Blinds are killing me, I'm 11th in chips..." #
  • 13:20 Whoa...I got stuck at "prudent tongue". O.O @THE_REAL_SHAQ "You should always use a prudent tongue when your angry Shaq oneal" ***my bad ^.~ #
  • 13:46 She's glammed today! heh @toniandrews Don't forge to leave a comment (or a kiss...) so I'll know you visited... bit.ly/19FYDH #
  • 13:47 btw here's @toniandrews youtube so you can track the Cry Mercy vid tour! www.youtube.com/user/tonileaandrews #
  • 14:01 Demon MIstress, Otherworld series Book 6, out on Tuesday! Show @YasmineGalenorn some love & retweet! tinyurl.com/DemonMistress #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: