Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:18 "At least my boys were still obsessed with Bon Jovi." @marjoriemliu One of the many reasons I love Zee, Dek, Ma... ♫ blip.fm/~cngxf #
  • 00:18 "At least my boys were still obsessed with Bon Jovi." @marjoriemliu One of the many reasons I love Zee, Dek, Ma... ♫ blip.fm/~cngug #
  • 00:18 "At least my boys were still obsessed with Bon Jovi." @marjoriemliu One of the many reasons I love Zee, Dek, Ma... ♫ blip.fm/~cnh0y #
  • 00:29 Nickelback/Papa Roach on Thursday! yeow!! We March out of the darkness|We rebel in the flames|The mission is ac... ♫ blip .fm/~cnhcv #
  • 00:32 Aye! blip.fm was having glitch & posted the same song multiple times! Now I look like a stalker. pffffft! #
  • 00:41 Hope I get to see Loose Marbles on my trip to New Orleans again! ♫ blip.fm/~cnhmc #
  • 00:48 because Louis is great. ♫ blip.fm/~cnhrx #
  • 00:51 Jeepers, creepers....where'd ya get them peepers|Jeepers, creepers...where'd ya get those eyes ♫ blip.fm/~cnhv0 #
  • 00:54 On that hallelujah day|On that hallelujah day|Oh lord I want to be in that number|When the sain ts go marching in ♫ blip.fm/~cnhxi #
  • 00:57 Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you|Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you|But in your dreams whatever ... ♫ blip.fm/~cni06 #
  • 01:00 And my favorite... I see skies of blue and clouds of white|The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night|And I ... ♫ blip.fm/~cni2p #
  • 01:03 @Faol Last time they were performing out on Royal Street, which they apparently do often! Just hoping I catch them again. #
  • 01:06 @Faol hhhmmm...I plan to hit Royal again. & the Cafe d'Ore. Was recommended for beignets & baked goodness. #
  • 01:07 Back to Darkness Calls & the boys. They crack me up. #
  • 01:08 oookaay....just went to lay down on my bed. The chihuahua has claimed my pillows. Completely stretched out. She looks too cute to be pissed. #
  • 01:10 @Faol can't wait for all the goodness! And yes...please let me know if you find some place that the band will be at! that would be most fun! #
  • 01:11 @Pearl_ROOB oooo, is that apart of her demon series? #
  • 03:33 You are less likely to be outgoing today, but you still have a... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 17:24 @MaggieMae1969 is that where I heard it? Must be why I remember the bakery. Go figure. @Pearl_ROOB ooo...I need that book! #
  • 17:42 just missed being caller 10 again! @x1039 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: