Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 04:05 You are eager to play the role of host or hostess today as the... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 12:44 Voodoo, spookiness, & Meatloaf. @USA_Monk this week should be great! #
  • 14:27 Urkel's going to be on Psych this friday! #
  • 16:39 @MaggieMae1969 Show I watch on a regular basis: NCIS; I try to catch Monk, Psych, SVU, esp. reruns. csi type shows: Cold Case Files, etc #
  • 16:40 @MaggieMae1969 Is the boss concerned enough to tell ya to stay home or about the workload? Did you call the office, or a Kaiser loophel l? #
  • 16:44 I had a plan. mmmyeah. #
  • 16:46 What's that saying? The road to hell is paved with pizza? no? hmm. #
  • 17:38 Won tix last time, but if had the $$$, I'd pay 2 see this again! rt @mjkeenan Posted a new set of dates and ticket outlets. www.puscifer.com #
  • 17:40 @MaggieMae1969 what I'd give for REAL B&J cookies & cream. gah. #
  • 17:43 EEEEEEEEEEEEE! My niece & I plan to text throughout! lol @Isis_Nocturne NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles start tonight! I'm really excited! #
  • 17:48 @Faol Where have U been? Did that apocalypse hit after all & I missed it? U'd think wouldn't considering it had 2B sparkly @ some point. o.0 #
  • 17:51 @MaggieMae1969 oh, girl. You probably do need a med neb or 2 to clear that crap out. If the wheezing starts up again & doesn't stop...go in! #
  • 17:56 @AletheaKontis Oh, I did that once. Then I woke up & realized it was Hell. #
  • 18:43 Knew the winds were up to no good today! Watch out for them fires! @isis_nocturne take care!! #
  • 18:54 Heard it's good. Not sure I wanna find out. @991KGGI Wanna go to Knott's Scary Farm? Listen... 6-10pm TONIGHT on www.991kggifm.com #
  • 18:55 "Life will pound away where the light don't shine, son. ...Suck it up, son of mine... Changes come, keep your diginity, take the high road." #
  • 20:10 VENGENCE! @isis_nocturne #
  • 21:00 I knew Tony loved Ziva! @isis_nocturne #
  • 22:59 Planning to see Nightmare Before Christmas in theater this October! *joy* @zx10r07: "@LikeAnAngel: "oooooh i'm ... ♫ blip.fm/~dsg8q #
  • 23:09 I just saw this for the 1st time vi @ann_aguirre! Too funny! btw, @ladypn recommended you! good luck on your 50... ♫ blip.fm/~dsgn5 #
  • 23:26 Had this song on my mind all day. Must be because @mjkeenan announced more Puscifer dates. "Life will pound awa... ♫ blip.fm/~dshbf #
  • 23:34 @Isis_Nocturne I think she's Ziva & won't admit it for a while. Oh, & that whole tony-killed-her-lover thing might get in the way. maybe. he #
  • 23:35 @pixienightfae exxxactly! #
  • 23:49 heh. gotta love Abs! RT @karin903: new NCIS season! whoop! "really the happiest goth you'll ever meet." #
  • 23:50 @Isis_Nocturne ooooo. good point! Loved the end where Gibbs shows up in the vengence/rescue mission! woot! #
  • 23:51 My niece missed NCIS. She text to say we're having an NCIS night on Friday. lol @isis_nocturne #
  • 23:52 @Pearl_ROOB hope you heal quickly! #
  • 23:53 Night all. I leave U w/this: @locali "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Dr. Seuss #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: