Monday, September 07, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:29 Wishing I was already in le Vieux Carre already! ♫ blip.fm/~cyysf #
  • 00:37 feeling sappy. "I am thinking of you| In my sleepless solitude tonight" ♫ blip.fm/~cyz1e #
  • 00:47 Snuff by Slipnot: god, I love this song. y'all probably get tired of me playing it! ♫ blip.fm/~cyzbi #
  • 00:58 They cry in the dark, so you cant see their tears...And you shouldnt have to pay for your love with your bones ... ♫ blip.fm/~cyzlw #
  • 01:05 Love this song. Video. umm. Hooker uprising w/the boob shakin ' is a bit much though. ♫ blip.fm/~cyzsu #
  • 01:11 Ooh, it gets dark, it gets lonely|On the other side from you...I'm coming back love, cruel heathcliff|My one dr... ♫ blip.fm/~cyzxp #
  • 01:15 The way he moved, it was a sin, so sweet and true|Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for ♫ blip.fm/~cz015 #
  • 01:36 U shouldn't mess w/me|I'll ruin everything u are...& when I get excited|My little China Girl says|Oh baby just ... ♫ blip.fm/~cz0l0 #
  • 01:41 Find me the babe, the baby with the power! ♫ blip.fm/~cz0ow #
  • 01:48 Magic Dance, Labyrinth clip ♫ blip.fm/~cz0v8 #
  • 01:59 I need to believe|But I still want more|With the cuts and the bruises|Don't close the door On what you adore..... ♫ blip.fm/~cz14i #
  • 03:48 Experiencing true intimacy becomes more problematic today as M... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 10:09 One of the better NCIS epis! I call it Abby & the Doll Heads! btw...Gibbs in uniform = HHHHAAAAAWT! #
  • 10:12 bwwwhahaha...I love that look on Gibbs face when he sees the d oll heads! #
  • 11:33 @VeggieGrill We need you in the IE! #
  • 11:35 Yes!! Thank you! @davenavarro6767 We are going 2 try 2 make the live music thing a reg pt of Dark Matter. (listen live) bit.ly/1Nj7O #
  • 11:36 @davenavarro6767 Sadly, Tim Burton's 9 may be competing w/your time slot on Wed. But there's always the podcast! #
  • 12:08 @Faol "You see, no one would surrender to the Dread Pirate Wesley." #
  • 12:19 @sugarbombSE I just checked. Wiltern has standing only tix available. $65 #
  • 12:20 @cranberrytarts o.0 mmk. that's...bad. #
  • 12:22 @sugarbombSE tour.nin.com click link. scroll all the way down. "on sale: click here" <= click on that. it does say PRESALE sold out #
  • 12:23 So wish I could afford to see NIN this week. *le sigh* At least I can say I got to see him once. #
  • 12:28 Some good tips! rt @plant_eater Open Letter to a New Vegan: Tips for Transitioning « Cadry's Kitchen bit.ly/2lsUZw #
  • 12:37 @ashleyladd bell bottoms. I still have nightmares. My mother was cruel. #
  • 12:42 @sugarbombSE oh, damn, girl. It's says they're sold out now! Was just rethinking my decision. guess it's made for me. Hope you got your tix! #
  • 12:57 @davenavarro6767 did contessa say yes after all? #
  • 13:15 @lindastrawberry was unable to find Rainbow in the Dark on itunes, but I did dl the Dark Matter podcast. #
  • 14:06 aaagh! found this on itunes, but I don't have enought credits. Need to get another card! ~Goodbye Beautiful Day... ♫ blip.fm/~czyqe #
  • 14:15 ok...how the hell does iTunes NOT have this song? See...this is will make me want to dl illegally. *curses* ♫ blip.fm/~czzc1 #
  • 15:35 heard this sung the other night on Dark Matter. like it! @patita: ":D" ♫ blip.fm/~d04dl #
  • 15:51 listening to "Secret Garden - Evensong" ♫ blip.fm/~d05e5 #
  • 15:54 listening to "Secret Garden - Adagio" ♫ blip.fm/~d05m 4 #
  • 16:03 You know the art isn't gone| And I'm taking my song to the grave ♫ blip.fm/~d06ag #
  • 16:08 And when I dream of the light in your eyes|I still reach for you|Into the night...Nothing is forever ♫ blip.fm/~d06kl #
  • 16:13 Theres always one reason|To feel not good enough...Memory seeps from my veins|Let me be empty|And weightless an... ♫ blip.fm/~d06vl #
  • 16:17 Darling I hope that my dream never haunted you|My heart is telling you how much I wanted you|Gloomy Sunday ♫ blip.fm/~d0745 #
  • 21:48 RT @BittenbyBooks #1 Sexiest Male Vampire in Literature: this week's poll! First a HUGE congratulations goes out .. bit.ly/j5Vk1 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: