Monday, September 14, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:06 omfg...the biscuits & gravy look scrumpscious! freaking guy fieri. #
  • 00:20 Trans-Siberian Orchestra presale tix available. $60.50+ DAMN IT! Why NOW? Never seen them in concert. I want to. Bad. #
  • 00:22 I want the TSO tix so bad. Must save for NOLA trip. *heartbroken* ♫ blip.fm/~dc46z #
  • 00:29 2, but may be bcuz I suck @ them. @graceandmanners Q: Which is lamer... 1. Collecting insects as a kid? 2. Playing video games as an adult? #
  • 00:35 sleep...up early again...snack duty for squishies for day at Disneyland. Gonna get my Mickey on. You know you're jealous. #
  • 04:03 You might already be feeling the pressure to get back to work ... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 09:33 Up late. Squishies on the way. Tia is slacking today! #
  • 21:06 twitpic.com/hsg4i - my squishies #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: