Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:58 @ladypn: Isn't the NCIS soundtrack just awesome? Both disc are great! ♫ blip.fm/~d2uyb #
  • 00:05 Nite all! "And through it all|How could you cry for me?|Cause I don't feel bad about it.|So shut your eyes,|Kis... ♫ blip.fm/~d2v60 #
  • 00:19 Stop by for @MichelleRowen's interview...I'm intrigued by Thiery now! Prizes! bittenbybooks.com/?p=10619 @bittenbybooks #
  • 00:30 @giorjess sucks. Hope you have peeps around you to lift ya up. btw...tho"t U were from NYC? If your visiting, hope rest of vacay is better! #
  • 10:57 wow! What a beautiful morning it is in sunny SoCal! #
  • 11:57 @giorjess sorry girl. can't dm you back for some reason. Suffice it to say I hope life is treating you well wherever you may roam! #
  • 12:13 Y es q mi cama huele a ti|A tu perfume de miel|A tiiii|Cierro los ojos y pienso en ti|A tu perfume de miel|A tiii ♫ blip.fm/~d3q44 #
  • 12:20 Ok...I saw this & envisioned Hermione, HP, & crew waving their wands, yelling, "STUPIFY!!" @LexiePixie sorry...... ♫ blip.fm/~d3qge #
  • 12:21 Ever since I heard "I don't care", I've really begun to enjoy Apocolyptica...that cello is so beautiful & haunt... ♫ blip.fm/~d3qlx #
  • 12:33 @lindastrawberry No matter my age,I'll always love Disneyland. Hope 2 go w/squishies nxt wk! Hope Haunted House is ready! Have a great day! #
  • 12:42 @ann_aguirre as my squishies say, "You KILLING me! You KILLING me! (growl) NO YOU KILL ME!" They're not lacking in drama even at 3yr old. #
  • 12:46 *dancing* Thank you...another reason to RB it! @LexiePixie: "Yes indeed @dd03 I agree with you :) {I Don't Care... ♫ bl ip.fm/~d3s6c #
  • 12:55 faved it. @foodeater Here you go, the vegan baked macaroni & cheese recipe I made with @daiyacheese www.toliveandeatinla... #
  • 12:56 @ravenousreadr you should apply! rt @ann_aguirre: Soon I'm gonna need a new beta reader, conversant w/YA. Email if U're interested... #
  • 13:01 @foodeater will do... If I find the @daiyacheese in a store near me soon! (like that hint? lol) #
  • 13:03 @RaqC why didn't she just name him Jack? aye...sounds like a long ass Mexican that takes 2min to say. #
  • 13:05 @RacC lmao...sorry, meant to say Mexican name. doh. I'll just shut up now. #
  • 13:06 PSA @hardlynormal PLEASE help me tell @hanescomfort thanks for giving socks to those in need by leaving a comment bit.ly/Xan0e Plz RT #
  • 13:09 @foodeater yeah, thought of that. But delivery schedules & mine aren't very compatible. also don't end up wanting just "a few more goodies" #
  • 13:24 MY EYES, MY EYES! So not right. Thank God, I've...mostly...cut Mcdonald's outta my diet! @Afsoon bit.ly/38nG9J #
  • 13:27 Wha?! did someone say nekkid Josh Duhamel @smokinhotbooks *perks up* salivating over here RT @andrea_desherb #
  • 13:30 Halloween! yay RT @ACRead Finished reading CE Murphy's Walking Dead bit.ly/13Jv8V She delivered well as usual Great Halloween read #
  • 13:37 @andrea_desherb @smokinhotbooks Damn. That Fergie is one lucky female. #
  • 16:24 going to see 9. hope world doesn't end until asfter i see it! #
  • 16:33 twitpic.com/h4us1 - YAY! Nightmare before christmas is coming back...in 3d! #
  • 19:04 new show to see- Cirque de Freak: "You mean I have super spit?" "Yes. Super spit." #
  • 21:33 @arathisiewen I don't know! I've never seen it in the theater so I'm very excited about it. I hope it comes near me...says limited theaters. #
  • 21:34 @giorjess I really liked it! It's dark & moody, music is great. Was a little confused @ beginning, but I think it came together @ the end. #
  • 21:42 Think neurologist referal needed. Beginning to believe I have SBS. Spastic Brain Syndrome. Some call it the "Shiny" or "Sparkly" simplex. #
  • 21:44 ooo...sparkly! rt @Todd_Newman @DaveNavarro6767's Dark Matter on indie1031.com from 10pm-12am PST. Call in at 877-900-1031 @davesjessica #
  • 21:54 oh...It's very good! @ann_aguirre @katrchrdsn Husband said to tell you he's really enjoying Poltergeist. #
  • 21:55 @MaggieMae1969 ah! don't know why i thought she wasn't coming! Hey, @ravenousreadr needs to sell her ticket too...keep your eyes peeled? thx #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: