Friday, September 18, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 04:08 The discriminating Virgo New Moon visits your 7th House of Rel... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 08:24 Kept hearing this on the radio & didn't know it was Muse. Finding out how much I like them...Hysteria, Butterfl... ♫ blip.fm/~djzme #
  • 08:29 lol...nothing says chill & "stranger than fiction" like benzos! @DJstromer19: "Stranger Than Fiction<><>" ♫ blip.fm/~djzx1 #
  • 08:32 nice. Try Nox Arcana...beautifully haunting stuff. @DJstromer19: "The Warm Familiar Smell of September<><>" ♫ blip.fm/~dk02f #
  • 08:46 @Agent_M lol. I'm sure your bride to be would've been pissed if you were there for your nuptials & honeymoon! Congrats again! Many blessings #
  • 08:49 Will you be @ Kcon? @barbaravey Just posted PW blog: KillerCon - Vegas Style at BeyondHerBook.com All things...romantic paranormal #
  • 08:51 RT @Syfy In honor of the Eureka finale tonight at 9pm, I'm giving away Eureka T-shirts to 3 random people who RT this note by 10pm PT. #
  • 08:53 RT @Marvel Marvel celebrates the legacy of Guiding Light: is.gd/3pOJl Read the special Marvel/GL Halloween crossover comic for free. #
  • 08:57 @SOCMusic Did you see TSO tix are on sale? *weeps* #
  • 09:01 @anamariecox hhmmm...last night's Supernatural said He was here. I was taught He was everywhere. I do believe I read that Somewhere. #
  • 09:37 @Agent_M Ah, very good! At least some time together. #
  • 09:38 RT @Pontchartrain Arrrgghhh! Tomorow be Talk Like a Pirate Day, matey. is.gd/3pZuo #
  • 09:39 @SOCMusic I know I c an't. 3yrs in a row now that I've wanted to go & can not. #
  • 09:49 I didn't know he was still doing the apprenticeship program! RT @jamie_oliver want to come 2 dinner with me? enter tinyurl.com/l4y72c #
  • 10:02 Everything about you pains my envying|Your soul can't hate anything|Everything about you is so easy to love|The... ♫ blip.fm/~dk5ay #
  • 10:05 wow ♫ blip.fm/~dk5gl #
  • 10:10 I'm not Jesus. Sounds awesome...& it's in a freakin radio station studio. ♫ blip.fm/~dk5tl #
  • 12:51 awesomeness Uprising remix! @daretoeatapeach "@blipfm ... I love when stuff gets leaked and there's remixes eve... ♫ blip.fm/~dkh3h #
  • 12:54 @SOCMusic Yup. Have too many plans in Oct & not enough funds. boo. #
  • 13:01 @SarahWV: "Who doesn't long for someone to hold who knows how to love you without being told?" ♫ blip.fm/~dkhtk #
  • 14:31 @shakira FYI: If you're interested in work for children, KOLA & LLU Children's Hospital will be having a telethon at the end of this month. #
  • 14:38 @laurendane heh. I don't know...sometimes they weep. just sayin. o.- #
  • 14:50 RT @Monk_USA Trudy Monk's murder is still a mystery. Read the Case File to see if you can figure out who did it. ow.ly/q39L #
  • 15:38 @Todd_Newman just saw this. I got it. Ya shit. Again, it's why I keep coming back. #
  • 15:41 @ACRead Perhaps this is how the zombie apocalypse will start? ((O.O)) #
  • 16:46 Thinks of Wards new bad-boy angels & Lassiter! @LoveParaRomance Flawed angels elbowing vampi res aside on book shelves twurl.nl/1a8su4 #
  • 16:52 @cupofjava1961 followed for => We men love full bodied women because they are sexy as hell. Don't swallow the shit Hollywood throws at you. #
  • 16:58 @lindastrawberry ah. just played that by sarah mclachlan on blip.fm the other day. good song. #
  • 17:00 some days are hard. some days are too long. some are worth waking up for. #
  • 17:08 needed some @nineinchnails @iReignMusic: "sadly... rb @zx10r07" ♫ blip.fm/~dkxlm #
  • 17:14 @lindastrawberry sorry, you're not following me, so I'm unable to send you a dm. But...that is very cool & no, I didn't know that! #
  • 18:44 RT @shitmydadsays "It's just a fucking june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?" #
  • 18:49 btw, if I ever turn to the dark side, it'll be because the cookies are ball shaped...perhaps to eat them. Or perhaps to crush them. #
  • 19:01 @Ambersonian wooot woot. k. that's all i got. #
  • 19:53 because I like the dedication => @Giant Pimpslapper: "...dedicated to the badass chick whom I haven't had the pl... ♫ blip.fm/~dl7bd #
  • 20:00 @katiebabs yes, my cookies must have meaning. Well, some just taste good. #
  • 20:07 "Just the last little love song| It will never be heard" ♫ blip.fm/~dl85s #
  • 20:12 "Yeah, I will be fine|As the time goes by|It may hurt at nights|But I will be fine|I will be just fine" ♫ blip.fm/~dl8fq #
  • 20:17 I just got lost|Every river that I tried to cross|Every door I ever tried was locked|Ohhh and I'm...|Just wai ti... ♫ blip.fm/~dl8pw #
  • 20:20 Cold brains, unmoved, untouched, unglued|Alone at last|And no thoughts, no mind, to rot behind|A trail of disas... ♫ blip.fm/~dl8ww #
  • 20:29 wow. I like this very much. @LukasRossi "Running scared but standing still.|Paralyzed, but I have the will." ♫ blip.fm/~dl9gb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: