Thursday, September 03, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:12 @lindastrawberry Great Dark Matter tonight! Loved that last song about the rainbows. @Todd_Newman, @davenavarro6767 @davesjessica #
  • 00:23 Must've been awesome! @devobrain: "Just saw NIN pulverize Hollywood..they played The Downward Spiral in its ent... ♫ blip.fm/~crh8s #
  • 03:29 The Moon's return to your sign today increases your emotionali... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 08:48 Papa Roach tonight! "And my scars remind me that the past is real|I tear my heart open just to feel" ♫ blip.fm/~cryk4 #
  • 09:56 @MaggieMae1969 I'm excited...even if I have to go alone! My nephew wanted to go, now he hasn't contacted me. aye...he's lucky I love him. #
  • 10:00 Keeper! RT: @davenavarro6767 Podcast of last night's Dark Matter is up with in studio guest @lindastrawberry - iTunes store > search 6767 #
  • 10:02 @DakotaCassidy AAAAAAAAH! You've shown me the way to @Paula_Deen ...not to find Bobby! #
  • 10:06 @DakotaCassidy Found Bobby! @thedeenbros ...now to pretend I'm not stalker material. *o* #
  • 10:09 wonders if we'r e suppose to see that? @davenavarro6767 !@contessabrewer ... Whatya say? Order in? COC all day? Sounds heavenly! :) #
  • 10:10 hmmm....suppose I should wash some clothes for tonight. That might be a good thing to do today. #
  • 10:13 Holy hell...Bobby Deen is a jiu jitsu man. & he cooks. Think I'm in love. @thedeenbros Just finished jiu-jitsu.. twitpic.com/f5hjt #
  • 10:22 @DakotaCassidy absolutely not...more for me. ^.~ I think it's because he can cook...but give me a DH or BDB hawtie that cooks...I'm his! #
  • 12:11 @contessabrewer That's funny. It lo oked like a private invite to you from the man himself. (@davenavarro6767) I'm sure he meant it for you! #
  • 12:22 This. Looks. Awesome. @Afsoon Twilight: pffffffff. This is what Vampires are daybreakersmovie.com/ #
  • 12:23 @DakotaCassidy yup. My kinda man. #
  • 13:15 @MaggieMae1969 hey thanks! the fb page didn't go thru! #
  • 14:36 @MaggieMae1969 wow! you were really close! love the pics! #
  • 14:41 @MaggieMae1969 my seats are gonna suck compared to that! #
  • 19:31 twitpic.com/gdylk - Papa Roach...out in the crowd! #
  • 23:24 holy hell! the concert was worth every extra penny i spent! huzzzaah! #
  • 23:32 twitpic.com/gel68 - Nickelback's Chad K. #
  • 23:34 twitpic.com/gelbn - the drums...rocked! #
  • 23:36 twitpic.com/gelg8 - more nickelback #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: