Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:57 I'm bored. I'm restless. Something is trying to get out of me. THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WIIITH THE SOUND OF MUUUUSIC... #
  • 01:25 @Isis_Nocturne I'll keep at it until you smile...& scare me into silence. That is all. aaaAAAaaa...I go to the hills when my heart is lonely #
  • 01:39 Love it. @noahwilliamgray: "I geT all JACKED whEN the drUMZ kiCK iT>>>>>>>" ♫ blip.fm/~dlldc #
  • 03:53 Although relationships continue to be the primary area of focu... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 11:30 @davenavarro6767 wonders if they'd be called the berrybites. #
  • 11:39 "I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave..." #
  • 13:04 @SwagBucks tried to enter "toolbar". It's not working. #
  • 15:21 Aaaarrgh! Merry Talk Like a Pirate Day, mateys! #
  • 15:23 @Light474 I believe I hate you right now. I have to eat the fake versions of both. Yup. I hatez you. #
  • 17:06 I can't admit t o being a Slipknot fan before...but, damn, I ♥ Snuff! @x1039 #
  • 17:20 hmm.*wondrers* @cupofjava1961.@higgs103 Remember, you haven't lost your twitter cherry until someone blocks you. lol. Let your opinions fly. #
  • 17:25 *likes it* @afi @TranquilMammoth ♫ blip.fm/~dmmto #
  • 17:36 Shoot. $80.50 for ticket to Stone Temple Pilots this Thursday. *mantra* NOLA.NOLA.NOLA.NOLA. ooooooohm. ♫ blip.fm/~dmne4 #
  • 17:42 I suck butt at my finances. >.< I need a diet dr. pepper dammit. #
  • 20:46 Thanks, @Light474 @pixieni ghtfae! What!?! @katiebabs I didn't hear that! Hope he's ok! #
  • 20:48 AW! Must be awesome on Talk Like a Pirate Day! @EvylEd The treasure island pirate show is awesome! #
  • 21:38 Zombified Goran Visnic. WTH do you need? @jenthegingerkid Someone please convince @limecello that Practical Magic is a great movie. #
  • 21:45 @limecello did anyone ever send you that choco/pb/oat no bake cookie recipe. sounds familiar & good & I'd like it too! plz! #
  • 21:47 @limecello lol. Even zombied Goran is hawt. Eyes are wicked. It's all goo. lmao. I meant good. No. Really. #
  • 21:49 bah. freakin typos. #
  • 23:04 @limecello thanks! that looks do-able! #
  • 23:08 @pixienightfae lol...I multiposted on 1 tweet. sorry. aaaa, I think I was saying thx for sympathy re: sucking at finances. yeah. that's it. #
  • 23:10 @limecello yes, was good. I just really liked Goran. Still think the "Dr" is a hottie. #
  • 23:18 sounds interesting. hmm, maybe should start netflix. @davenavarro6767 @kentbrew ...more compelling view... "Deadgirl"@ bit.ly/1rq1nj #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: