Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:06 aaaaaah! Someone out there hates me! Sold out AGAIN! @nineinchnails very limited number of tickets have become available for tomorrow's show #
  • 00:10 @Faol SSSHHZZ! *banging head against NIN screen* #
  • 00:19 @Faol i need to pass out now. It may help. I have to be up no later than 0500. boooo #
  • 00:22 Ok...the tour date thingy says to click here for tix. It should not say that if the tix already sold out. bbbbbbbaaaaah #
  • 00:30 aaayyye! someone tried to break in2 my nephew/niece's house. they mngd 2 lock door b4 he got in. aye...why is door not locked/alarm off? &am p;gt;.< #
  • 00:31 @Faol sucks. boo. you get some rest too! @wackymondo is sad @davenavarro6767 is supposed to be going. @graceandmanners too. *le sigh* #
  • 00:34 @Faol dude took off. my nephew w/a knife. friend had a shovel & pipe. dude was yelling for them to let him in. Seriously. gah. Yes, 2 police #
  • 00:37 now the adrenaline's pumping. it's gonna be a llloooong day tomorrow. at least my family is ok tonight. Oh, new nephew born on 090909. heh! #
  • 03:38 A family problem could require extra attention today, but you'... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 16:05 just barely eating. so don't wait to eat with me. #
  • 20:48 on the phone for Tom Campbell's telephone townhall mtg. Strange, but interesting. Quite unprepared since I didn't hear Obama's speech. #
  • 21:01 Thanks ladies on the congrats on the nephew! @maggiemae1969 ok re:advert for DD's tix. #
  • 23:09 @MaggieMae1969 awww! you're still sick? Sweat it out girl! You better be one hundred percent by 10/7! lol (prays I don't get sick too!) #
  • 23:12 #nin #nin #nin #nin #nin #nin #nin #nin #nin #nin @ninhotline twitpic.com/ha8ob - #nin is NUMBER ONE on Trends! Fuck you, Mafia Wars! #
  • 23:15 @trentvanegas twitpic.com/ha4k7 - I wanted to be there so bad! #
  • 23:17 exactly! @ninhotline @shreenas: Sorry all non-#nin fans on twitter and facebook. But really, it's not my fault you have shit taste in music. #
  • 23:21 @YasmineGalenorn hey, Gary Numan was the #nin show tonight! I'm still taking a listen to his music...all because of you. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: