Saturday, September 05, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 03:50 You cannot hide your true emotions now, even if you try. It's ... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 10:02 So this is|The reason|The sanctuary hums|God save us|God save us|From your chosen ones ♫ blip.fm/~cw0re #
  • 10:06 This was wicked in concert! "Hang on son of mine| Storm's blowin' up your horizon" @Ubqtous ♫ blip.fm/~cw0xk #
  • 10:14 @wackymondo ok...was just wanting something that was easy while out and about & not at my pc, but I guess nothing's that important. #
  • 10:14 Thi nking I need some Mark Wahlberg yumminess this am. But first, breakfast. #
  • 10:15 Cinnamon coffee! aaaaaaaah. #
  • 10:21 ugh...don't you just hate it when you buy the wrong oil? Makes my food taste funky! #
  • 10:22 Aaaw. Look at Dave doing his civic duties. @davenavarro6767A great Wireless Amber Alert Text service bit.ly/FGgC7 #
  • 12:13 housekeeping my playlist. didn't want to lose this one. ♫ blip.fm/~cw6vw #
  • 12:43 Finally found the whole song! methinks it's beautiful. ♫ blip.fm/~cw89j #
  • 19:11 @christinerose twitpic.com/gnrz8 - That is rather beautiful to gaze at. #
  • 19:16 @ChristineA Yes! Glad you liked it too! #
  • 19:25 Amen! good frickin news finally! rt @trelaina @JulieLeto @Kristen_Painter: Study shows people w/ thin thighs die sooner: bit.ly/UKfKm #
  • 19:31 Reblipping since the ones on my playlist doesn't work. One of my fave songs. ♫ blip.fm/~cwsqv #
  • 19:43 another not working on my list. Forever b y Papa Roach...most excellent live! ♫ blip.fm/~cwtef #
  • 19:49 aaah...found it. Apocolyptica - I don't care...so dark and lovely. ♫ blip.fm/~cwtpo #
  • 22:15 rb-ing myself! Tim Burton's 9 comes out this week! Who's going? I'M GOING! *rocks out* ♫ blip.fm/~cx1fw #
  • 22:18 Girl, this was friggin...aaah! The pyro at the concert...wow! @gitargirl: "via @threebears via @CooperHarris" ♫ blip.fm/~cx1kk #
  • 23:37 Have always found this hauntingly beautiful. nice pick! ♫ blip.fm/~cx4nx #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: