Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 04:47 Partnerships of all kinds can be what save you today because y... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 12:35 @Faol lol...I've never been to a blood bank that buys blood. I've heard yrs ago they exist, but only ever donated. #
  • 12:38 @MaggieMae1969 ugh...it's gonna be tight, but I'm going anyway. Even if I have to stay behind in New Orleans to pay of the hotel bill. ^__^ #
  • 12:46 @theantirockstar: I love it!! I didn't realize they had a new release coming out! very excited about this. ~Dea... ♫ blip.fm/~dz4ko #
  • 14:07 twitpic.com/jepmm - Baking w/my niece. Using new silicone pumpkin mold for what i call pumpcakes! #
  • 14:18 twitpic.com/jergd - I remembered to use the pam baking spray. They came out of the mold better. #
  • 14:43 RT @carrielofty: If I get 300 followers by Sun PM, I'll draw a name from folks who RT. Prize is 1 of these: tinyurl.com/ltlqee #
  • 14:43 btw thanks for the heads up on the @carrielofty drawing. #
  • 14:45 shhhoooot! I HAD to taste the broken pieces of cake! gah! mouth feels funky & ; now I'm all friggin itchy!!! BAH! frakkin milk allergy. #
  • 14:59 @bloggeratf good piece (vamp v zombie preferences). also, some great comments. I agree with the Fallen Angel comment. #
  • 15:02 @VeganEssentials aye. Why can't you be near me?! *weeps* #
  • 15:04 beeeautiful disaster... eeh eheheheh eh. #
  • 16:32 How could have missed this contest for almost a month? gah! #griffin @griffintech: "The #1 song on Billboard on... ♫ blip.fm/~dzgrz #
  • 16:40 Saw Houston Oilers on 2b co nfuzzled by other Houston team playing. o.0 My nephew explained the whole Tenn Titans thing. me=football fan FAIL #
  • 16:43 @bloggeratf My 1st thought... Women want the sucking/seducing, men just want to tear into you. umm...yeah. #
  • 16:44 hhhmmm...maybe I should delete that last comment. Damn, I need a better brain/twitter filter! #
  • 16:52 Never tho't I'd want a LV wedding...shows, food, gaming...could be fun. @plant_eater Tips 4 Planning Las Vegas Wedding bit.ly/19SwDO #
  • 16:54 @SandraPena Didn't your family/friends call you funky names growing up? Flaca, Che wy, Shy Girl...oh, we could get crazy here. #
  • 16:56 @hardlynormal heh. You must be doing something right. #
  • 17:04 @voodoogoddess I used to crush on Rick Springfield. ah, to be young again. #
  • 17:05 PSA @BittenbyBooks My Bloody Vampire - 31 Days of Dark Delights Event: October marks our 2nd Halloween... bit.ly/GTEkH #
  • 17:09 @voodoogoddess lol...I actually still crush on Jon Bon Jovi. yup. He's the man. Since I was a preteen. #
  • 17:18 @voodoogoddess lmao. I think early Bon Jovi w/the big hair & rocker slick pants would be fun. Angus Young is Always cool! #
  • 17:19 Finds this sweet & aaaaw! @Agent_M ... We're going with "In My Life" by the Beatles. We already did a test dance in the living room. :) #
  • 17:22 ugh...still itchy. Need benedryl but I don't want to be lala for the rest of the day! #
  • 17:24 PSA: free cooking school! @jamie_oliver ...in west virginia, Huntington... locals should drop in2 our free cooking school opens this week #
  • 17:29 @Agent_M Unless you're masochistic, yeah. Y'don't want divorced, crazy Aunt Tillie that carries a gun sitting at the same table as her ex. #
  • 17:31 My niece wants to be Super Girl or Super Kitty (Hello Kitty). I'd love my squishies to be Thing 1 & Thing 2! @voodoogoddess #
  • 18:50 Win tinyurl.com/ltlqee @carrielofty i'm short only 21 new followers! tasting success, people. it's like Ghirardelli chocolate PB... #
  • 18:52 I subscribed to ThreeDaysGraceVideos's channel on YouTube bit.ly/WiHAx #
  • 18:52 The gift that keeps on giving! @katiebabs So glad I can donate my books to the Lupus Foundation :D #
  • 18 :52 @giorjess dinner? #
  • 18:54 RL blech. @foodeater Kombucha: still as revolting...only now w/fruit flavor. People will buy anything, even if it tastes like dirty semen. #
  • 22:55 @giorjess why yes! Dinner after a little death & distruction is always good! lol. hope you had a good evening. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: