Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 15:40 Finished Darkness Calls yesterday. I'm liking this series! Thanks to @Bittenbybooks & others who twitter, blog & review such awesome stuff! #
  • 15:44 Very sad I can't participate this pm in @X1039's contests & questions! #
  • 20:07 There's blood on my hands|Like the blood in you|Some things can't be treated|So don't make me, don't make me|Be... ♫ blip.fm/~cr576 #
  • 20:09 After all these years...I still ♥ Bon Jovi! @rvbythesea: "Bon Jovi: It's My Life" ♫ blip.fm/~cr5c8 #
  • 20:18 Like the music on this one... Be my friend|Hold me, wrap me up|Unfold me|I am small|I'm needy|Warm me up |And b... ♫ blip.fm/~cr617 #
  • 20:28 Flashback to my teen yrs listening to oldies w/my cuz! "Treat me good and I'll do anything|I'm just a puppet an... ♫ blip.fm/~cr6n6 #
  • 20:34 @cranberrytarts I ♥ tater tots. mmmmm....tater tot casserole! #
  • 20:34 @greggrunberg Grunny Survey: Your favorite packaged ice cream BRAND (big or small) Tofutti ice cream sandwiches #
  • 20:37 bwahahaha! I work @ a caffeineless establishment. Major suckage! @RomanceNovelTV ...caffe ine free coke. Isn't that an oxymoron? #
  • 20:42 @caitkitt Those are my background noise all day...Cold Case files, American Justice, Dateline Mystery, etc Not so conducive to Romance, eh? #
  • 21:00 those voices soared higher & farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream...& 4 the briefest of moments,... ♫ blip.fm/~cr8mt #
  • 21:04 Nickelback tomorrow! Now the story's played out like this|Just like a paperback novel|Let's rewrite an ending t... ♫ blip.fm/~cr8tj #
  • 21:10 i like it. DMB is one of my bro's fave bands. @patita: "@SandroC: "Brahms, Santana and Dave Matthews ["...you a... ♫ blip.fm/~cr971 #
  • 21:16 It caught me. @bduubz: ": -) // RB @Karuna: "<3 RB@WIGSTA vi@staygold <3 "ladies love cool james" forward to #K... ♫ blip.fm/~cr9hy #
  • 21:30 crap...forgot the Christina Aguilera interview thing is on. forgot to dvr! bah #
  • 21:51 Dark Matter tonight! Don't forget...DNA chat rm! 10p-12a PST during Dark Matter 6767mafia.ning.com/ #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: