Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 03:25 You may be struggling to keep your impulses in check, especial... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 20:05 "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." #
  • 20:06 @Isis_Nocturne Yes, @BryceThinksthat, & she's quite cooool! #
  • 20:08 @pixienightfae heehee...Mickey Mouse House was fun. My squishies are funner. hhhmmm...is that like "lamer"? ;p however, they're the mostest! #
  • 20:10 @MaggieMae1969 Did I ever tell you? Family bdays, Halloween w/family. ...VIP trip to NOLA that we're winning! bwahaha. I'm dreaming again. #
  • 20:13 err? o.OFunk Party??? RT @BittenbyBooks RSVP For: 9/18 Pre Funk Party for Talk Like a Pirate Day...! bit.ly/JU08X #
  • 20:17 @Vegiegail damn...now I'm really hungry. #
  • 20:27 Thx 4 the props & new listeners! @MaggieMae40 @LexiePixie @ladypn @ChadThomas @MissMunster @just_some_lady @Coo... ♫ blip.fm/~dfm1m #
  • 20:33 thx cont.. @Apollymi @patita @PazzoRaggazo @prettyfnmess @rvbythesea @Ubqtous @auntiesemantic @shibari @finchbe... ♫ blip.fm/~dfmd7 #
  • 20:35 oops! @PazzoRagazzo, sorry, spelled your name wrong! ♫ blip.fm/~dfmhn #
  • 20:37 I like it! @melodyofyourlife: "I am addicted to this disc as of late" ♫ blip.fm/~dfmli #
  • 20:40 @Isis_Nocturne *kisskiss* Rt back atcha, girl! Ok, tell me where Valencia is, then I'll know if I'm ever near there! lol *needs GPS in head* #
  • 20:42 @BittenbyBooks lol...still sounds quite fun! My nephews have the AAARGH! down. I'll have to remember to call them that day! heh #
  • < li>20:45 @Isis_Nocturne hhhmmm... I'm sure one day I'll have a reason to be in that area. Like saving peeps from Magic pic costumes. *shudders* #
  • 20:46 @LdyDisney Did you see that Trans Siberian Orchestra is selling tix already? *wants to weep* #
  • 20:52 Exhausted... Y'all have a good night! ♫ blip.fm/~dfngu #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: