Friday, September 04, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:12 twitpic.com/ger0j - my Nickelback concert tee! #
  • 01:17 @Isis_Nocturne *bows* thank you. thank you very much! #
  • 01:18 Nickelback's Chad is friggin awesome & entertaining. I'd do it again in a heartbeat! #
  • 01:20 @bobbysato @x1039 The concert was f-ing awesome! Papa Roach rocked it! Hinder.wow! Of course, Nickelback...huzzah! Unfortunately, missed SA! #
  • 01:22 @MaggieMae1969 lmao! considering my hair! That's rather scary now that i've seen what you mean! #
  • 01:55 @Isis_Nocturne ^__^ How would I ever make up for this. Wait. Why am I spoiling you again? #
  • 03:37 Today's Full Moon falls in your compassionate sign, challengin... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 20:28 @Light474 It was great! I'd go again. @MaggieMae1969 Chad had his jack & coke. He intro'd the pyro guy & said he worked w/Pantera. #
  • 20:29 @MaggieMae1969 omg! He was joking about the drummers expressions during solo...his cumface! bwahahaha. He was fun! #
  • 20:30 @Isis_nocture yes, dear, I likes you lots....but you're not getting my tee! ;p #
  • 20:32 @CristianaCole moon was beautiful last night at the concert...just to right of stage. btw...just saw the happening last wk. truly disturbing #
  • 20:33 @c2s yes because the germs were ALL on the end of your hair. *smirk* #
  • 20:37 @RavenousReadr *gears up & looks about* where're the freakies? #
  • 20:38 @FantasyDreamer I have yet to read this series...on...The List. #
  • 20:50 PSA @Vegiegail Win 5 free coupons for any @So_Delicious or Purely Decadent product! Just comment here: bit.ly/dzwn3 #vegan #contest #
  • 20:51 @MaggieMae1969 exactly! There was a girl in the front w/her mom. Talked to her...she was all starry eyed! cute! #
  • 20:52 @c2s heh...c2s's miracle cure! just poking fun. Hope you get better soon! #
  • 20:53 @RavenousReadr hey girly! doing fine here...still loving life after that concert last night!! How are you? Things going ok? #
  • 20:56 @ClassicTad A girl after my own heart...JA fan!!! #
  • 21:00 @lindastrawberry twitpic.com/gdh1l - Are read the DNA comments? Wicked show you all put on...loved Rainbow in the Dark! #
  • 21:56 @Agent_M more money for him? do you have a taser? just sayin. #
  • 21:56 twitizer.com/4xo9G - Hinder...out in the crowd during Up All Night. - This message has been sent using the picture and Video service #
  • 22:21 I uploaded a YouTube video -- Nickelback...start of Rockstar. bit.ly/1X7G4f #
  • 22:22 I favorited a YouTube video -- Hinder...out in the crowd during Up All Night. bit.ly/5D7lz #
  • 22:23 @MaggieMae1969 twas my cell, which is why it's crappy & only 30 secs long. Venue seems pretty lax about that. NIN/JA allowed video too! #
  • 22:26 ugh...what did I do to my YouTube acct? Now it's going to post EVERYTHING I do there! *headdesk* just trying to find easiest posting 4 vids. #
  • 23:13 Minions....Sanctuary. Forever! ♫ blip.fm/~cvg6x #
  • 23:23 my theme for the night...Sanctuary. ♫ blip.fm/~cvgkz #
  • 23:28 Im sure in her youll find| The sanctuary ♫ blip.fm/~cvgs4 #
  • 23:30 listening to "Darkseid - Sanctuary" ♫ blip.fm/~cvgus #
  • 23:38 listening to "Tabula Rasa - Sanctuary" ♫ blip.fm/~cvh5y #
  • 23:42 Who needs the light, with the darkness in your eyes|Who needs to sleep, with the stars in the sky...You are my ... ♫ blip.fm/~cvhbm #
  • 23:44 I so enjoy the Resident Evil movies! ♫ blip.fm/~cvheb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: