Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 03:52 Your interactions with others are complicated when they are mo... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 14:55 twitpic.com/ii40b - MJ's This Is It. Don't know about y'all but Ilm going. With tissues. #
  • 18:53 @limecello mmm...looks like pure goodness. Did you stick to the recipe? #
  • 18:57 Cloudy w/ a Side of Meatballs. Cute. Liked watching the squishies reactions to it. Their review: "I like that one. Go see it again, TiaT!" #
  • 18:59 btw...the squishies = my 3 yr old reviewer nephews. Pure joy. #
  • 20:48 @DariaDAMMIT @MaggieMae1969 lol. Yes, the movie was cute. Had some good music to it, too. #
  • 20:51 @ann_aguirre one of my fave songs, Don't Fear the Reaper. Now I'm gonna think of cowbells every damn time I listen too. Yeah, thx, Ann! lol #
  • 20:55 @ann_aguirre errr? o.0 sketch? Vas is das? #
  • 20:56 @cranberrytarts throws rolaids atcha. #
  • 21:12 "I've got a fever!" omfg...It will never be the same. rt @ann_aguirre @dd03 bit.ly/W1hAk Go watch it. You'll thank me. #
  • 21:16 *ponders* rt @essensu "One of the penalties 4 refusing 2 participate in politics is that u end up being governed by ur inferiors." ~ Plato #
  • 23:50 uuumm. This could be bad. Paranormal Activity Movie Website at www.paranormalmovie.com (vi@davenavarro6767) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: