Friday, September 25, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:00 @MaggieMae1969 hey girl, can't remember if I got back to you today! Hope the abx are kicking in & kicking bronchitis butt! sleep well! #
  • 00:16 @DakotaCassidy yup...saw a trailor the other day. looks good. #
  • 00:17 My auntie is highly disturbed that George died & Izzy lived. She rarely watches it due to Izzy & whiney lead girl. @Isis_Nocturne #
  • 00:19 RT @graceandmanners Life is fucking AWESOME! If you're life isn't awesome, change it, because it's totally attainable. #
  • 00:20 RT @foodeater@veganocity Dont miss Rescue Ink.: animal resc uing tattooed bikers! Premiers tomorrow. Info goveganorgohome.com/... #
  • 00:23 SoCal Residents: 311 in concert @ Pechanga in November! @x1039 giving away tix & meet&greet! ♫ blip.fm/~dw88u #
  • 00:27 I have to hear this every so often, this and My Immortal...which I will now have to find! @vixxeninpink: "no ho... ♫ blip.fm/~dw8bz #
  • 00:36 Thanks for the prop! like this song. @marcelo_bending: "this is a super fucking god damn good song" ♫ blip.fm/~dw8jn #
  • 00:39 Good song. These guys were in concert toni ght. I so missed out. @antirockstar ♫ blip.fm/~dw8m2 #
  • 00:42 Oh yeah. I like this. btw, sorry for screwing up your name on that last blip @theantirockstar: "Three Days Grac... ♫ blip.fm/~dw8of #
  • 00:47 Love it: I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone| But though you're still with me| I've been alone a... ♫ blip.fm/~dw8t7 #
  • 04:12 Once again, you can feel so much pressure from your job that t... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 17:10 @Faol oh, that sucks. Can you stream it on pc? @x1 039 have a website with a feed. #
  • 17:11 @limecello Nope. I thought it was too runny & so I added an extra cup of instant oats. They're good but sweet. Gonna try less sugar nxt time #
  • 17:12 @Isis_Nocturne Izzy wasn't too bad. I can't stand whiny lead girl, which is why I don't watch. I just come out when my aunt yells @ the tv. #
  • 17:14 @MaggieMae1969 oy! how'd it go today? #
  • 17:20 It's ungodly to be hotter than 99 degrees. I believe we could test that statement about the snowball's chance in hell this weekend. #
  • 17:25 Was just invited to see "If You Give a Mouse A Cookie" w/my squishies! awww, I am loved! tinyurl.com/y8szrug #
  • 17:30 Have been bemoaning my lack of book buying. Starting to twitch. Buuut! I just found a B&N bag w/books I haven't read & a journal! FTW!! #
  • 17:37 rt @cupcakeblog OMG! OMG Cupcakes are delicious, especially the vegan gluten-free Mounds /Cupcakes Take The Cake/ tinyurl.com/ye7q5ay #
  • 17:40 Major #twitterfail on the posting. Taking several attempts before it actually takes & posts. "booooo to the queen of putrescence!" #
  • 17:42 @jaciburton I so want a Biker Dude. But I might just LOOK at the bike. I see to many aftermath sitches. o.0 #
  • 17:43 This is why I say ixnay on the remake of Dirty Dancing. Leave that baby in the freakin corner where I can find it! @jaciburton @mad4rombks #
  • 17:45 btw, @FantasyDreamer, I stopped by your blog yesterday. It was pure awesomeness. #
  • 21:26 @MaggieMae1969 I'm ok. had horrible headache yday, but seems better. Work was trying to convince me to take flu shot, but NO til post NOLA. #
  • 21:27 @MaggieMae1969 Have y ou tried propering yourself up in bed so you're not flat? Also, if you wake turn often to help keep that crude moving. #
  • 22:38 @tripbreaker I generally listen to christmas music year-round...Trans Siberian Orchestra is my fave. Every so often a traditional one too. #
  • 22:40 @ann_aguirre what? is it out already? I thought it was next week? aye. *late again* #
  • 22:42 @meljean lmao! I do the same. Trader Joe's across from Pick Up Stix. Love it. #
  • 22:43 @Isis_Nocturne completely agree on the the music/lyrics #cantlivewithout #
  • 22:46 Input unequal 2 Output. So not good 4 NOLA trip. Had 2 buy new car battery/install...billsbillsbills. Need a friggin sugardaddy. Any takers? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: