Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:32 @blodeuedd83 girl, I'm such a dork! Meant 2 vote Z, but had clicked on Rehv! Vote went thru that way! gah. @ least he's from the BDB! #
  • 00:34 @jurzak hey, there! wondering if you're still with Loose Marbles & if y'all will be in NOLA in early October? #
  • 00:36 @RaqC Damn, I need to move there....just need to find away to get the big ankles though. Oh, & a visa, $$$ to get there. bah, details! #
  • 00:40 @foodeater hot damn, @daiyacheese is here& I didn't know it! Now to swamp them w/request to sell product in the IE!! #
  • 00:41 @foodeater oh, that looks goooood! let me guess, you got the daiya in LA somewhere? #
  • 00:45 @cranberrytarts I don't know. Are you pregnant? #
  • 00:57 @blodeuedd83 *sigh* so glad you share my ♥ for the Brothers! #
  • 01:01 @daiyacheese FYI: the Pizza Kiln in Moreno Valley, CA offers daiya & other vegan topping selections. They aren't on your list of restaurants #
  • 01:05 @foodeater that'd be pure joy! In the IE I have a hard time finding a cheese substitute. Nothing at TJ, & haven't been to clarks in a while! #
  • 01:18 @foodeater we don't have a WF. I'd have to travel to LA area which I don't do often. But thanks...sometimes I just vent about the food woes. #
  • 03:50 Your positive attitude at work today can make the difference b... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 10:09 for @MFZAR RT @Clifton_Hyde Today Every song has "Zombie" or "Brains" in the lyrics... #
  • 10:17 @HelloVeggie LMFAO...I so read that wrong. O.O #
  • 10:19 RT @GoDairyFree Get the Inside Scoop: Dairy-Free, Soy-Free Coconut Milk Creamer bit.ly/10O6WQ @so_delicious @yasminegalenorn #
  • 10:26 @carrielofty my faves...although, I can't have the grilled cheese anymore. *jealous* Think I'll get a DDP. #
  • 10:28 @Agent_M ugh, tacos sound gooood! Isn't Taco Tuesday somewhere? I think I'm hungry, must forage. #
  • 10:31 omg. How can Christmas be here so soon?! rt @SantaClaus25 planning a special surprise...It has to do w/ Friday being 100 days til Christmas. #
  • 1 0:35 @roccodispirito I'd want the chocolate chip cookie recipe in there. #
  • 10:39 rt @bittersweet__ Win a copy of both Vegan Brunch AND Vegan Soul Kitchen! bit.ly/1vzker ...oh, wait! NO ONE ELSE ENTER! #
  • 10:40 @juanestwiter aye, Juanes. Look at you teaching us more bilingual cussing! #
  • 10:43 @drdrew exactly...how do you prevent Alzheimers? Do we even know the triggers besides aging? *sigh* science brings hope...& fear to many. #
  • 10:45 @smokinhotbooks I'm still holding out for Dimitri & Skylar. Oh, & the Dragonseeker guy...Dominic? #
  • 10:51 For vamp fans @StrangeFreq Sun at 3pm on strangefrequenciesra... Brad Steiger on "Real Vampires" & Scotty Roberts talk Tarot. #
  • 10:53 It's bcuz focus is on 12.12.12! @StrangeFreq RT @WhitleyStrieber: Tomorrow is 999, and yet nobody has announced the end of the world. Odd... #
  • 10:57 @smokinhotbooks yes, I finally ready Dark Posession. If anything, I want to know what happens in the back story. Waiting for paperbacks. #
  • 10:59 k...i'm lame. what's a tweetcrawl? We visit these places & tweet about it? @theroxy Sunset Strip Tweetcrawl 2.0 tonight! 6:30pm #stripcrawl #
  • 11:03 Any1 w/SR fam could've told them that! RT @lafoodbank UCLA study:1/2 mil CA Srs - not enough $ 2 meet bas..." www.californiareport... #
  • 11:05 *waves 2 MB* rt @Michelle_RBTB Lora Leigh's Sexy Beasts and good-ol'-nauti boys help define erotic romance. bit.ly/2qEcE via @addthis #
  • 11:07 Srly, you need a happy bunny avi when you say that! @c2s Why are there so many stupid people in my office?? #
  • 11:13 @smokinhotbooks better yet...why switch the format from P B 2 HB after you're hooked on a series? *frakkin BDB pub* srsly...is the $$ better? #
  • 11:22 ooooh! That's a Tweetcrawl! @theVIPERroom Sunset #StripCrawl tonite! DON'T. MISS. THIS. bit.ly/1RNiBc Be @StandardHwood @ 6:30. #ssmf #
  • 11:26 Do you ever feel like life is mocking you? rt @nineinchnails very limited # of tix available 4 tonight @ Henry Fonda: tour.nin.com #
  • 11:27 PSA @Dine_Out RT @DietitianExpert Win a Food Network tour and help end childhood hunger! sbne.ws/r/2Hcs #
  • 11:30 @c2s lol...I do too! Have one of those daily pull apart ca lendars! #
  • 11:33 Need to buy, but trying to behave! @smokinhotbooks @smexybooks: "Vin threw his back and moaned...." from Covet JR Ward bit.ly/97YTD #
  • 11:38 Shut. Up! rt @psychwrites Judd Nelson. BOOSH! He will be in Episode 12. Winter run. #
  • 11:41 @smexybooks Yay! I'll keep an eye out! #
  • 11:46 @TeresaDAmario ugh, I missed it! was wandering the net. #
  • 12:04 bit.ly/tBfEB "Obama, whose entire presidency will likely be judged by this bill, managed to come up small when the lights came on." #
  • 12:06 btw...received that link via @rob_sheridan bit.ly/tBfEB Rolling Stone article "Sick and Wrong" #
  • 12:16 Why oh why is kcon 1st wk Oct? via @davenavarro6767 ow.ly/owkp re: Jane's "We're going to be doing the Voodoo Fest in New Orleans..." #
  • 12:18 @StrangeFreq lol...true that! However, don't end the world until after I've seen Tim Burton's 9 tomorrow! #
  • 12:36 @SabrinaDarby #mylawin Books sounds good...thanks for the opportunity! #
  • 12:53 Trying to figure out a something creative to say for "Swaggen 2010" is "Madden"ing! @swagbucks #
  • 13:11 @katiebabs perhaps one of @marjoriemliu's zombies? One that Grant has done his magic on? just a suggestion. ^.~ #
  • 13:16 bleh...Awesome, but not sure how to take zombie flesh eating in comic media. @Agent_M tumblr.com/xo730zdom #
  • 13:18 @graceandmanners Life is so f*ing with me! Decided to get tix for tonight & they sold out on me while I was online. *facepalm* #
  • 13:19 @bobbysato That's cool of you! Seems like we get very few peeps out to hang here in Riverside! #
  • 13:23 @SandraPena yeah...I just like things to flavor, not spicy. My fam says I'm adopted. #
  • 13:26 @juanestwiter Everyone's a critic, we all have our opinions. Decide: Did you to support the gov't or the people? Your heart, your conscience #
  • 13:27 @c2s I want to try the bacon cupcake I saw on @cupcakeblog (cupcakes take the cake)! #
  • 13:30 Is there a link? @LunaandLarrys ...night of Bliss s ubmission form has been broken all weekend! fixed now, get those submissions rolling! #
  • 13:40 @juanestwiter There you go, that's your answer! & I think your awesome for putting up w/critics. Sorry can't dm U & my spanglish is v. bad. #
  • 13:45 Life would be joyless, flavorless w/out music like food w/out spices! @juanestwiter "Don't you think that art has its own function...a cure? #
  • 13:49 @c2s I don't believe it's anywhere near me! I'm may be saved from myself! #
  • 13:52 @tripbreaker heh. So I take it you didn't appreciate my Nickelback conc ert love this past week? #
  • 13:55 bwaahaha Was wondering if you'd seen that! @trelaina Weirdo :P RT @c2s Braaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnssssss. *zombie shuffle* #
  • 13:59 Thank you! @LunaandLarrys Night of Bliss information can be found here; bit.ly/yrPw3 Video can be seen here; bit.ly/a9EiU #
  • 14:02 @meljean omg...i can just imagine what they used for extra "legs"! *does the phoebe* MY EYES, MY EYES! #
  • 14:04 @jenthegingerkid @c2s I don't know...butter, pie doe...I might tempt that stroke or heartattack. just sayin. #
  • 14:05 @jenthegingerkid @c2s DOUGH. I meant dough. *tears* poor defenseless lil doe! #
  • 14:30 Thinking of my grandma & I'm hungry. So, I'm making weinies y huevos. Wonder if that was gma or a mexican thing? hmm...maybe I'm just weird. #
  • 15:07 @tripbreaker yes, completely agree. Was remembering all my NB tweets & imagining the eye rolls on your part. lol #
  • 15:09 @MaggieMae1969 yes! Tho't I told u! I arrive wed am around 9a & leave mon evening! so excited! it's why i'm broke & missed out on NIN tix! #
  • 15:10 @MaggieMae1969 EXACTLY! Then we'd be there for @VoodooFest & get to see @davenavarro6767 & Jane's! #
  • 15:12 Does anyone esle see L&O: CI's Jamey Sheridan & get flashbacks of the Walking Dude from tv's The Stand? *shivers* #
  • 15:16 What do y'think @Paula_Dean? rt@c2s So I'm thinking Paula Deen would totally deep fry some butter, @KMont @jenthegingerkid. #
  • 15:17 What do y'think @Paula_Deen? rt@c2s So I'm thinking Paula Deen would totally deep fry some butter, @KMont @jenthegingerkid. **redo...dork!** #
  • 15:18 @MaggieMae1969 T hat's what I was hoping. I don't mind wandering around NOLA for a bit on my own! #
  • 15:23 @MaggieMae1969 hhmmm...perhaps we should apt hunt! I'm a rn, you're a lab research techno wizard. I'm sure we could find jobs! ^.~ #
  • 15:24 @MaggieMae1969 off work already? I have so wasted my vacay. Did nothing...wasted paid leave! gah. #
  • 15:26 @MaggieMae1969 crap...don't tempt me! llallalalalalalala #
  • 16:49 Mags enter this 4 trip! rt @austin360 online radio WOXY contest: VIP package Voodoo Fest bit.ly/3tK0L @davenava rro6767 @todd_newman #
  • 16:57 @MaggieMae1969 BIG BLACK BUGS... *shudders* perhaps we could be "snow birds" of our own variety. #
  • 16:58 @MaggieMae1969 Hope you feel better soon! Glad you got your grants in. #
  • 17:03 rt @depechemode #DepecheMode #TrueBlood commercial - long cut (features the band!): www.depechemode.com/... #
  • 17:06 @juanestwiter that's as it should be. There're always critics. The ones you blessed are the ones that matter most. #
  • 17:35 @roccodispirito no...will not make ice cream from scratch, unless it involves no use of an ice cream maker. then I'll think about it! #
  • 17:39 @Ambersonian Jane's will be there! rt @austin360 WOXY contest: VIP package Voodoo Fest bit.ly/3tK0L @davenavarro6767 @todd_newman #
  • 17:43 @MaggieMae1969 We must win!!! free airfare, 3 nights, VIP tix to voodoo fest! gah!! #
  • 17:44 @c2s kinda like the plants in The Happening? *spies orchid outside* #
  • 20:56 Win a copy of both Vegan Brunch AND Vegan Soul Kitchen! bit.ly/1vzker ...oh, wait! NO ONE ELSE ENTER! @GoDairyFree #
  • 21:14 @MaggieMae1969 hhhmm...wonder if they'll let us fly out from 2 different locatons? aaawwell, just a dream. But a good one! #
  • 21:21 envious rt @nineinchnails [photoblog] HEALTH bit.ly/2y3omx #
  • 21:24 aw daaaang! the Tweetcrawl sounds fun! @theroxy & @theviperroom #
  • 21:32 shoot! Now it seems like it's coming too fast! @MaggieMae1969 @voodoogoddess "a month to get in better walking condition for the Quarter." #
  • 21:36 @giorjess are you at the NIN show? #
  • 21:37 @TranquilMammoth lmao...Exactly! They sold out of tix today as I logged in & tried to purchase. Sometimes I really think God dislikes me. #
  • 21:38 hhhmmm...or maybe He was saving me? *ponders life & God, missed opportunities...@davenavarro6767* #
  • 21:39 @VeganAvenger ooooo...that would be awesome! @bittersweet__, you, who else creates & cooks/bakes? #
  • 21:46 You see that girl walkin by?|She gimme them bedroom eyes| La ter on I'm a take that home and smack that bedroo... ♫ blip.fm/~d2pkb #
  • 21:49 @giorjess aaah girl! Do Not let an ass ruin a evening with NIN. I'd give anything to be there right now! #
  • 21:56 listening to "DJ Mastermix - Impacto Remix" ♫ blip.fm/~d2q4t #
  • 22:12 music inspired or copied from @latino963 @djeddieone ♫ blip.fm/~d2qye #
  • 22:16 I Know You Want This Don't Front Que Que Que Pasa|Speak Up Cual Es La Cosa|Ven Aqui Let's Get Closer And Closer ♫ blip.fm/~d2r5p #
  • 22:20 Anoche, anoche soñe contigo| Soñaba que te besaba y que te acorralaba ♫ blip.fm/~d2rcv #
  • 22:27 I. Love. This. Song. ♫ blip.fm/~d2ro9 #
  • 22:29 Here's another version of No Llores, Gloria Estefan w/ Pitbull. ♫ blip.fm/~d2rs9 #
  • 22:36 listening to "dadyy yankee ft zion y lenox - yo voy" ♫ blip.fm/~d2s2c #
  • 22:41 Porque tu eres mía. Mía, mía| Y de nadie mas ♫ blip.fm/~d2s8l #
  • 22:48 should hear the dj mixes goin on now @latino963 Can't nothing hold me down im going to touch the sky...Suve, su... ♫ blip.fm/~d2sk1 #
  • 22:50 You know I wantcha, I know you want me! ♫ blip.fm/~d2smg #
  • 22:59 Don't know why but I've always like this! Reminds me of the BDB. ♫ blip.fm/~d2t07 #
  • 23:01 saw @patita rb a sixx:a.m song & needed to hear this. So...this ends my reggaeton evening! lol ♫ blip.fm/~d2t2e #
  • 23:04 God, I love song & album (Heroin Diaries)! "I was waiting fo r my hearse|What came next was so much worse|It too... ♫ blip.fm/~d2t6s #
  • 23:47 been forever since i heard this! *joy* @patita: "i love this one..... please enjoy :D @ChadThomas :D" ♫ blip.fm/~d2ul7 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: