Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:56 lmao! @davenavarro6767 told someone he's gonna leave the gloves she sent him on the next time he masturbates! He's freakin crazy. #
  • 23:59 @barbaravey The WARDen squealed? 0.o #
  • 00:01 omg...Dark Matter is crackin my shit up. They're too much. #
  • 00:03 Is sad that I missed most of #DarkMatter w/ @davenavarro6767 @Todd_Newman & @davesjessica. It's Dave's last show before he goes on tour! gah #
  • 00:10 @marjoriemliu ooooooo...were they wearing black combat gear w/ smudged faces or creepy peeps? k...this lends it'self to many scenarios here! #
  • 00:12 @katiebabs I have him! & I have to freakin work the next 2 days! aaaaaaaaaarrrgh! #
  • 00:27 damn...i have to be up in 4 hrs. must i really be responsible & not call off just so I can read a book? It's a really frickin awesome book. #
  • 21:16 @HZilionis lol...no, not a bad fan...just honest. I'm still unhappy w/LU, but I love the series & the WARDen! I keep reading & having faith! #
  • 21:17 @katiebabs that is so not nice! May you be rained on during your visit...or lose your luggage! Just make sure to hang onto Rehv! ^__^ #
  • 21:18 @ann_aguirre It's the least I could do! I still plan to pay it forward! ^.~ #
  • 21:19 @Ambersonian Will do! I don't think I've ever gotten a Dark Matter podcast. hmm. sorely lacking! #
  • 21:20 @RavenousReadr hiya! dayum work! so tired. will try to catch a lil' Rehv before I go to sleep. #
  • 21:35 @RavenousReadr ggrrrrl! those shoes! I wantz! #
  • 21:45 @RavenousReadr ggggggggrrrrr! shoulda had an invite even if you couldn't go! booooo! #
  • 21:53 Just what we all need| More lies about a world that| Never was and never will be ♫ blip.fm/~5brut #
  • 21:59 I've tried so hard 2 tell myself that you're gone|But tho you're still w/me, I've been alone all along|When you... ♫ blip.fm/~5bs7j #
  • 22:06 It's an Evanescence nite: Bid my blood to run|Before I come undone|Save me from the nothing I've become ♫ blip.fm/~5bsls #
  • 22:11 And I can't love you, anymore than I do| People die, but real love is forever. ♫ blip.fm/~5bsvb #
  • 22:14 I can feel the night beginning.|Separate me from the living.|Understanding me,|After all I've seen. ♫ blip.fm/~5bt0t #
  • 22:18 I lay dying and I'm pouring|Crimson regret|And betrayal|I'm dying, praying|Bleeding, I'm screaming|"Am I too lo... ♫ blip.fm/~5bt8j #
  • 22:21 As I play Evanescence...says all! RT @quotesoftheday Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life.-Beethoven, Ludwig Van #
  • 22:24 Now that you're gone,|I feel like myself again.|Grieving the things I can't repair and willing...|To let you bl... ♫ blip.fm/~5btmk #
  • 22:35 Night all! ~And I'm alone now, me|And all I stood for.|We're wandering now.|All in parts and pieces, swim lonel... ♫ blip.fm/~5bu84 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: