Monday, February 02, 2009

Harlequin Celebrates 60 years with Free Ebooks!

Got this wonderful tip from Nalini Singh's blog (but ssshh...she was not on the web...no, really.)...

Harlequin is giving away some select ebooks to be downloaded free of charge. 16 books in total to choose from...and you can downloaded all 16 if you want!!

Here's their blurb from the book I downloaded (which I'm surprised my pc let me do as it has been wonky for a while! baah!!):

"For 60 years, Harlequin has been providing millions of women with pure reading pleasure.

We hope you enjoy this great story! From passion, paranormal, suspense and adventure, to home and family, Harlequin has a romance for everyone!

Visit www.HarlequinCelebrates.com to choose from a variety of sixteen great series romance stories that are absolutely FREE to download! (Total approximate retail value $60.) ...

Enjoy!"


Pretty cool, eh?

btw...today's the day that Romance: Buy the Book moves from Lifetime back to blogger!! woot!!

I'm glad. I had such a hard following the blog over there, although using the RSS feeder did help. I'm glad Michelle & the Bellas are back in business at the blogspot!!

Stop by and give them a shout out and a warm welcome back!

1 comment:

Blodeuedd said...

Hiya, so you are on blogger too. Just got those 16 books :D