Friday, February 13, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 17:32 Psych should good tonight...it's a Friday the 13th horror take off! should be loads of laughs! #
  • 17:34 @giorjess yes. my niece says he gives her the creeps, but 4 some reason have a morbid curiousity 2 look @ him, watch his show ever so often. #
  • 17:37 @meljean neither? retweet was tweet, so when tweet jumped, retweet followed? no, wait... o.O #
  • 17:39 @katiebabs my auntie is very happy that izzy is leaving. she believes meredith needs to go too...show would be much better. lol *shrug* #
  • 17:41 @meljean LMAO!! i'm sorry to say I haven't read your books yet *tbr* but from Christine's review...I know I'll want to keep reading!! ... #
  • 17:42 @meljean not true for twilight so much...will eventually because I liked some of the characters, but am happy w/getting scoop from others. #
  • 17:44 @katiebabs same here...only get glimpse when aunt watches. And that's bcuz she has orders to let me know when McDreamy&Steamy are on. lol #
  • 17:47 @katiebabs mclovin? i missed one? lol I like Dempsey, & his blond friend...not sure what his name is. I'm an NCIS girl myself. ;p #
  • 17:49 @LorelieBrown omg...love to watch reruns of house! Love his caustic death humor. #
  • 17:50 @katiebabs ah...that would be why I do not know. I'm told I should watch it. perhaps one day. #
  • 17:52 @katiebabs sorry to hear @ condo...but what a way to spend the $$$. Never been to Europe...sounds like an awesome trip! #
  • 17:55 @LorelieBrown he has an accent? o.O oh dear...accent & scruffiness. I kinda like it. #
  • 17:56 @katiebabs oh yes me too! ...but for some reason can't keep a budget...what with all the books & eating out i like to do. $$$=poof #
  • 17:58 @LorelieBrown yes...if he was my doc. Would have to do some damage eventually. as an RN...I don't know that I'd work with him. #
  • 17:59 @LorelieBrown lmao...may it's mixing tit for tat, and so it thinks it's ok #
  • 18:01 @LorelieBrown really? are you in the army or married into it? do you get to enjoy your travels? #
  • 18:02 running out to buy my NCIS cd! wooohoo soon the theme song will me MINE!! #
  • 18:32 @ target...no ncis cd. i think i'm going to blow a vessel. O.O #
  • 19:58 @LorelieBrown wow...sounds wonderful! sometimes wish i'd been smart enough to have used that opportunity. #
  • 20:06 @LorelieBrown @katiebabs lmao. i think i like this tale #
  • 20:18 @jacs1 wooohoo! and i just bought my copy to contribute! #
  • 20:22 @AFineFrenzy aaawww! are you baking for someone? I made lemon cheesecake and oatmeal cookies last night. yuumm on the oatmeal! #
  • 21:01 House on USA was good...Moira Sorvino guest starred. Next up: Monk pokes Natalie w/knife, then Fri the 13th Psych! want 2 listen to new cd's #
  • 21:03 @jenthegingerkid oooo...tastes like chicken! lol had gator for the 1st time in NOLA last october! good times! #
  • 21:04 @BittenbyBooks yay!! i bet you'll happy to be in your own bed & have your puter back! #
  • 21:05 Just spent an insane amt of $ on books & cd's...& didn't even find NCIS sdtk! *facepalm* I should take it all back. hello! recession!! gah! #
  • 21:07 @jacs1 not a huge GooGoo Dolls fan, but one of my all time fave songs is Iris! I ♥♥♥ that song! #
  • 21:10 @jenthegingerkid are you inthe south somewhere, so that gator's available 2 you? never would've had it if I hadn't been on an adventure! lol #
  • 22:09 bought UW:Lycans sdtk...has some of my fave songs, artists on it! wooohooo! Stiff Kittens/Blaqk Audio Miss Murder/AFI Puscifer, The Cure!!! #
  • 22:11 @jenthegingerkid ah! very good! my aunt & cousin want us to visit TX. They live in the Corpus Christi area I think. The weather worries me! #
  • 22:15 #Psych I saw the pineapple, i saw the pineapple...goes to usa.com #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: