Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:04 @moonwindt eeeeeeeeeeeee! looky who I found for you! @Gerry_Butler not sure if it's the REAL him...but hey...could be! lol #
  • 04:55 @limecello it's 0430 & I'm freakin up! damit! I do not work today! ugh. #
  • 05:18 @swamimusic hey, thanks for the add...follow? heh. anyway, liked the music. #
  • 05:24 @BigTeazeToys exploring...found you by accident. Saw the rubber ducky and just had to follow. lol #
  • 06:43 @davenavarro6767 now that's sweet...see, not such a bad thing to get up so early in the freakin am for! lol...enjoy your time in NYC! #
  • 06:45 @davenavarro6767 k...tis wrong for you to look that yummy in the am. #
  • 06:48 @Agent_M oh, dear. Better pick up some tacos for lunch. It'll perk up your day. #
  • 06:49 @giorjess friggin history...tell it to learn from itself. #
  • 06:51 @angelajames they booted you...apparently what happens in Vegas didn't stay there. they saw you. O.O just sayin #
  • 07:45 hey, shaved my legs & no bleeding. very good. now i'm late for my appt. bye. #
  • 09:21 @ md office. must remember lesson in futility of passing on med info.repeating all 2 ea med peep u see. no i get sighs when admitting pts. #
  • 09:25 oh yeah. last nite, previous patient was on unit visiting. she remembered me. glad to see me. must have done something right. yay! #
  • 11:38 @BigTeazeToys lol...2 me it's blending of genres romance w/psychic abilities, vampires, weres, fantasy, demons/angels, otherworlds, etc. ^.~ #
  • 12:08 RT @smithmagA six-word memoir I just read: "Overworked and underpaid, Oversexed and underlaid" @ sixwordmemoirs.com #
  • 12:51 ay, dios mio. adopted gma n hospital. sil wants me 2 go up hill & correct care being given. >.< what was I saying @ being a nurse yesterday? #
  • 12:54 @c2s @katiebabs staying alive on freeway was my excitement today...now I think I gotta go back out. *sigh* #
  • 12:56 ugh...huge mistake...ate carl's jr breakfast burger. *green* I tasted so good though. stooopid body. #
  • 13:05 uhoh. think i hurt my puter. trying 2 dl adobeDE 2 buy @NaliniSingh's new ebook. oops...guess i shoulda fix that memory thingy. #
  • 15:36 RT @ohnotheydidntNew #Watchmen TV Spot: source. tinyurl.com/arftte #
  • 15:49 @marjoriemliu just start hacking at them...they back up & toss the max boxes you can have in purchase. #
  • 16:00 @angelajames thanks for the review. i'm trying to decide if i should invest in an ereader. #
  • 16:03 @BigTeazeToys lmao...yeah something about a handsome male coming after you to suck & lick. yup, does it for me. #
  • 16:41 @Pontchartrain yes you did...if you were texting & saved it as a draft. lol #
  • 16:45 i need to get to that darn bls online class thing. suppose to do skills test tomorrow. if i don't...no worky for dd come march. very bad. #
  • 16:56 @BittenbyBooks hey, girlie. the link for Carrie's reviews are linking to author Anton Strout. How do we get to carrie's stuff? thanks. #
  • 16:57 RT @BittenbyBooksI know this will break your heart. Cause nobody wants any more free books. lol bittenbybooks.com/?p... #
  • 18:26 @BittenbyBooks heh. thanks. even got free ebooks in the bargain! score! #
  • 18:31 what if you could look right through the cracks would you find yourself - find yourself afraid to see? ~Right Where It Belongs by NIN #
  • 23:11 @redwyne love HIM or NIN? I like songs from both. New HIM vid: kiss of dawn tinyurl.com/KoD-HIM *like cemetary scenes* #
  • 23:30 @limecello hey, lime! please explain what are swagbucks & how does it work? am trying to lookit up too. #
  • 23:39 @redwyne ummm...make a vid, not necessarily HIM's newest. sorry. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: