Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 20:44 @YasmineGalenorn Sorry I missed the chat...had to work today. Didn't get home until almost 1800. Glad it turned out well!! #
  • 20:57 @TranquilMammoth Q: have you always been a vegan? wondering b'cuz I'm trying to find a cheese substitute that tastes good & like cheese #
  • 21:04 @BittenbyBooks wooohoo! congrats! #
  • 21:18 @TranquilMammoth k.will look them up. hope I don't offend, but am not vegan. have milk allergy, need alt. learning vegan/vegetarian r not= #
  • 21:28 @TranquilMammoth p.s. thanks for the recommendation!! Always looking for alternatives! I mourn the cheese! #
  • 22:54 @redstarvip wow...such strange contrasts between his views. or so it seems. #
  • 23:25 i'm out folks, leave u w/this: Just never forget to be dexterous & deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left! -Dr. Seuss #qotd #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: