Monday, February 09, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:48 @Terlyn Saw that for the 1st time in late Dec....not a swank fan...but yeah... I really liked that movie! #
  • 00:52 @katiebabs oh dear...pllleeease don't tell my you got your hand stuck in his radioactive...potentially <s>orgasmic</s>explosive...spidey web #
  • 00:54 @katiebabs very cool! were you able to meet up with christine again? hope you had a wonderful time! #
  • 11:27 @meljean yes extra trips to Trader Joe's never turn out good for me...I end buying way too many extras...like going to Costco! #
  • 11:29 @angelajames score! ...and they didn't try to boot you off the flight i hope! #
  • 16:08 watching Team Hef! my niece got me hooked on girls next door. ay! #
  • 16:15 fresh corn bread. chili beans. mmm! peanut butter cookies for my tia...tis what happens when you drop the eggs just bought! #
  • 16:24 o.m.g! ROTFLMAO! girlsnextdoor playing softball! *tears* #
  • 20:23 @DiabetesSupport type 2...I knew I had a family history, am overwt, etc. I just let myself ignore it. #
  • 20:23 @angelajames really? They must have been offering some nice bonuses to accept it! I've been tempted before! #
  • 20:28 @MaggieMae1969 o.O LIKE the heffer goddess? *busts out laughing* You make me cry! #
  • 20:37 @Terlyn Awesome job! I went to 1 mtg. yeah. I wish I were motivated to do this! #
  • 23:56 Reading the awesomeness of Grimspace by Ann Aguirre. I don't want to put it down, but I work the next couple of days! bbboooo! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: