Thursday, February 19, 2009

Johnny Cupcakes

As you might have noticed, I've been browsing Twitter quite a bit lately. Amongst my "travels", I found this AWESOME Tshirt company!!

It's called Johnny Cupcakes. They have 3 locations nationwide, but it sounds like the company made it's start via word of mouth and the internet. The blog gives up the company's story which is quite interesting...and no, they do not make cupcakes. They make tshirts...but do give out cupcakes with purchase every so often, lol. Their logo is a wicked "skull & crossbones"...but the skull is a friggin' cupcake! BRILLIANT!! ♥♥♥
I gave the link above, so check it out if you get time.

Johnny Cupcakes products are considered limited editions with different art, themes & even seasonal stuff. I happen to love tshirts and give them to my brothers often as gifts from places I go (Cafe de Monde in New Orleans), or odd stuff like our fave grinder shop, D'elias'!

Anyway, I haven't been feeling well the past few days, decided to do some browsing, & ended up doing some "Make Me Feel Better Shopping"! ^.~ I found that Johnny Cupcakes is having a sale on some of their tees in their last pressing. One of which is a Christmas tshirt that pays "homage" to A Christmas Story! This happens to be one of my lil' bro's fave Christmas movies....so I bought it for him for his next Christmas present!! It's our fave scene even...where the kid sticks his tongue on the ice-cold pole! I love it! I just hope it fits him since they only had an xlarge left! O.O





I really wanted a couple of tees but they no longer had my size or are sold out which I'm very bummed about! My first picks were the praying mittens and the jet dropping cupcake bombs...which are in their last pressing so I have no hope of getting them! Freaking awesome shirts though! Oh, I also want the beanie & gingham logo tee...which are currently sold out! I did buy myself the simple black gloves that has a small logo on them. yay! I'm tempted to buy my little niece a tee...we llluurrrv to bake cupcakes together!

*le sigh* I want them all...but my pocketbook says a resounding...OH, HHHELL NO! tis sad. very sad.

2 comments:

David Firepig said...

don't be sad any more. Hell it.
http://www.onlinechineseastrology.com/

dd03 said...

lmao...um, ok. I'll bite.

Pig

Sometimes work is just not what you want it to be. Stay the course though and it always does pay off. When it is finally time for a change, even a small one, do not be scared to make it. Hope and happiness will follow you, as it's smooth sailing in your love life. It's the perfect distraction, so go ahead and be distracted!


My lovelife=romancenovels. Just rec'd signed copy of Ann Aguirre's Wanderlust. So you're spot on...
*goes to tidy house & then read Wanderlust*