Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 20:55 very tired, legs hurt tonight. work was long/busy. one of my patient's was an md...he now has a better appreciation 4 a pt's experience. ^.~ #
  • 20:57 @TranquilMammoth @AFI Miss Murder remix for UW freakin rocks! just sayin' #
  • 21:02 @tinpanband *snickers* can't help y'out there...when lol in NOLA, tho't y'all were speaking a diff. language. My ears couldn't quite follow! #
  • 21:09 Is little bit panicy...I loaned out my 1&only copy of DiW. O.O I hope i get it back; but tho't I'd share the awesomeness of Sebastian! lol #
  • 21:50 @barbaravey *ears perk up* books? errr? you gave away books & i missed it! *facepalm* lol yay to the lucky ones! #
  • 22:17 Blue Diablo Blowout @ann_aguirre tinyurl.com/b8c5lj She's giving away some wicked prizes #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: