Sunday, February 08, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 12:31 @MaggieMae1969 Is it your bday??? Yaaay! Happy Birthday! ...or Happy Unbirdthday to you as it may be! ^__^ #
  • 12:40 Finished Night Huntress. Wow. I so ♥ this series!! Kickass heroines that run the show with some equally wicked anti/heroes to w/them! #
  • 12:41 highlight of my day so far: making micky mouse shaped pancakes with my niece! ^.~ #
  • 12:42 oy...and you'd think i'd know how to spell mickey mouse by now! #
  • 12:43 something i got a kick out of last night: my older niece reading The Other Boleyn Girl last night! She rarely ever reads. #
  • 13:57 channel flip. spy the mummy...niece: The mummy's cute. 3 tias: o.O *major lol* me: what. in a dead creepy way? all: rotfl things kids say! #
  • 14:04 oh laaaws no! now feel real old! dwayne wayne is playing a middle aged father in the Bratz movie! so did need the aging reminder at the ... #
  • 14:42 funnythingskidssay: (hand niece house phone) looks @ it & says: I love these old phones! #
  • 18:12 @DiabetesSupport ugh...I love me some potatoes!! Had sweet potato fries @ the Elephant Bar a few weeks back. Think I'll try making @ home #
  • 18:15 @DiabetesSupport I'm not the best @ checking my BS but went to MD this wk...HgbA1c=5.5 & fasting BS=108. WOOOT!! was very excited! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: