Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 16:34 Leech therapy today...trying to save a finger. some days i love my job. ^.~ #
  • 20:17 just got home & what's waiting 4me? @johnnycupcakes order! gloves cool, shirt is in plastic...pkging rocks! *beams* #
  • 20:25 & I don't want the world tsee me 'cuz I don't think that they'll understand...I just want you to know who I am. ~GooGoo Dolls #
  • 21:15 @Gennita wooohhooo! glad you liked it! #
  • 21:16 @bittersweet__ omg! you'r here! So very glad to have in twitterverse! welcome! #
  • 21:19 @bittersweet__ ugh...lately, I've completey given up on finding a cheese substitute. not vegan, have milk allergy. like vegan ideas=nondairy #
  • 21:20 @GoDairyFree I ♥ godairyfree.com!! Life savers! Glad 2 have finally found you in twitterverse!! #
  • 21:22 oops! make that godairyfree.org !!! Wonderful resource for those with milk allergies! #
  • 21:27 @levarburton heh...love the poster. Not sure what LeWar's about, but it's been fun watching the action! #
  • 21:31 @timalexander What?! damndamn, double damn... time off requests already past due! gah! hhmmm...maybe I should be "sick"??? >.< #
  • 21:50 #LeWar "The internet is filled with...& "Reading Rainbow" fans. They are a treacherous lot. Worse, they can read." tinyurl.com/bwngxa #
  • 22:17 @jaimeg1112 yeah...it's been interesting. I just followed a link to @michaelianblack blog & that comment had me laughing for a bit. snarky #
  • 23:20 @BillyMorrison ay...and we wonder why peeps call us crazy California drivers! lol #
  • 23:21 @jaimeg1112 yupyup...fan of the snark. #
  • 23:23 @TranquilMammoth hhmm. you're good. was sick last wk, spent $$ in middle of night. However, have cool tee as pressie for bro now. lol #
  • 23:25 @blodeuedd83 pooor blod! *hands over hot tea, lemon, honey* & a shot of whatevah y'want! lol Get better soon, girly. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: