Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 14:22 finished Wanderlust...i'm just in awe of the world & characters created by Ann Aguirre! #
  • 15:46 @ann_aguirre are you kidding me? of course, I loved it! Is it just me or do men just fall for Jax? ponder: Vel, esp after the short on him. #
  • 15:53 (March) flashes his saturnine smile. "I'm the guy who kills anyone that messes w/ the ambassador." Wow, I like the sound of that.#Wanderlust #
  • 16:06 "Vel." I find it oddly charming. The bounty hunter doesn't use nicknames or terms of endearment... #Wanderlust #qotd #
  • 16:07 @moonwindt hope you're feeling better, baby girl! #
  • 16:08 damn. finished book. now i probably should work on my stroke ed piece for work. gggrrrrr! ...but i wanna read!!! *pout* #
  • 16:29 @cranberrytarts lol...sounds about right! @ my bro's w/better pc's & a printer. might as well take advantage of it!! #
  • 21:00 @katiebabs *snickering* that. is. too. funny. my try: Accepting the offer to flutter, he enthusiastically entered his pego into his pucker.? #
  • 21:03 #qotd As my niece tried to get her dad's attention, she finally resorted to saying w/all drama,"SPEEEEAK!!" btw...she's 5. kheh. dramaqueen. #
  • 21:42 @katiebabs yes...more to the point. lol #
  • 21:47 @jenthegingerkid found it: @MTV New Bumblebee Camaro For 'Transformers: Unveiled at Chicago Auto Show tinyurl.com/abpwnf #
  • 21:51 @Agent_M a fight,huh? usually i just want to smack myself for spending so damn much! #
  • 21:55 ate a piece of apple pie/Marie Calendar's. mouth itching, can feel sinuses going wonky.WHEN will i friggin learn? ~goes in search of benie~ #
  • 21:58 @katiebabs hot menage tent scene? damn...guess i should readthe series after all! lol #
  • 22:01 RT @katiebabs New Moon in November, Eclipse movie in June 2010!! TEAM JACOB ~for your Christine & DarlingDiva! lol #
  • 22:05 Was watching FN Cake Challenge today. One of the guys was wearing the tshirt I want from @johnnycupcakes!! aaahhh! tinyurl.com/dxpdsd #
  • 22:08 @jenthegingerkid ugh...now i'm hungry & have no good bread around. maybe i'll warm a tortilla. so not the same! #
  • 22:47 @jenthegingerkid milk allergy...bah! #
  • 22:48 @jenthegingerkid sorry...hope hubby was around! lol and yes, tortilla is a poor man's challah!! lol #
  • 22:49 @jenthegingerkid freak. s'all i'm sayin. ;p #
  • 22:50 @jenthegingerkid oh damn...i love me some cinnamon! cheese...i mourn cheese to this day! #
  • 22:57 @jenthegingerkid yup...frrrreeeak! lol #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: