Friday, February 20, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:42 @blodeuedd83 I've not read her yet...very excited! btw...I loved Warprize! hope you like Vaughan! #
  • 00:43 @limecello lol...that part always stuck with me! I went around saying that for days...I was just a kid when I saw it! btw...It was in Latin? #
  • 00:45 @limecello *facepalm* i r tired. that was one of those stoopid typing moments. hit reply & *grrroan* I get it, watched in latin class! no? #
  • 00:53 I turn my head to the east...head to the west, still nobody in sight So I turn my head to the north,swallow that pill that they call pride #
  • 00:55 @limecello lol, not sure, i don't remember reading the odyssey. I'm sure I would if I did! Wish my teachers were cool like that! #
  • 00:57 @limecello btw...when i got into high school, it came back to me. We were the Warriors. O.O true. story. #
  • 01:00 k, nite tweeples! leave u w/this: Ooh! I've been travelin on this road to long...The old me is Dead And Gone, dead and gone. *evil grin* #
  • 09:40 @limecello yeesh...the things we remember! Latin, huh? gods...I can barely handle my very bad spanglish, let alone that! lol #
  • 09:41 @blodeuedd83 yup yup, ♥ @BittenbyBooks!! And I think you'll Vaughan. If you get the chance, get the 1st set of books. #
  • 09:48 With a thousand lies And a good disguise Hit `em right between the eyes Hit `em right between the eyes ~Offspring Out for today! Blessings! #
  • 15:23 @BittenbyBooks Elizabeth Vaughan's Warprize, Warsworn, & Warlord=1st Trilogy. Daggar Star & White Star=2nd set #
  • 22:13 watching psych finale...searching for the pineapple! ...'cept can't type & watch tv. I kinda like my bro's laptop. hmm...think i need one!! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: