Thursday, February 05, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 06:46 aaaarrghh...time-sucked into girlgeniusonline.com!! And I ♥ it! darn, keith...he just had to suggest it! *le sigh* #
  • 06:56 @Agent_M lmao...big thanks from me as well! started following it on twitter now. unfortunately, I resemble a few of those. O.O #
  • 06:57 @AletheaKontis *pokes you* are you done yet? ^__^ #
  • 07:38 @ann_aguirre yes...liked that in 2nd half. Need to read again to see where I got her wrong. I chgd after she's alone in Nottingham castle. #
  • 07:39 @cranberrytarts ooo...thanks! i think! lol...so many tbr already! O.O #
  • 07:41 @sherrilynkenyon wooohhoo! hoping to catch you in San Diego this yr for Comic Con Int'l! You will be there won't you? eep! #
  • 07:43 damndamndamn...i messed up some med documentation & do NOT want to go back in to fix it! *headdesk* wonder if it'll keep til tomorrow?!?! #
  • 07:45 @KMont gggrrr....my darn pc won't connect to the interview! *kicks pc* O.O *pets pc* #
  • 07:48 @c2s *snickers* sounds like being a little or kinda pregnant. ;p #
  • 07:56 @laurendane you had to throw out goji berries? O.O is sad for you. afraid to look at the list...if i could. don't want to give up my skippy! #
  • 07:56 k...none of the links i hit on twitter are working and freeze up my pc! *headscreen* #
  • 08:01 is hungry...gonna be unhealthy & get carl's jr! & finally watch the 1st half of The Other Boleyn Girl #
  • 12:26 finally watched Other Boleyn in it's entirety...now must go correct med doc @ work...BLASTED! %^&traffic*^^$!! #
  • 15:18 @laurendane aaaaw man! i was going to stop by clark's tomorrow and pick up some stuff...including the gojis!! *pout* #
  • 15:19 aaaaarrrg...i LOATHE socal traffic *fumes* #
  • 15:23 @YasmineGalenorn just an btw:MORIO!!! So glad you had it made...excited for Roz, Trillian & Vanzir w/his collar! mm mm mmm! #
  • 15:24 @YasmineGalenorn I need a maid. For. Real. #
  • 20:56 @NaliniSingh you're actually here! Twas very strange to find you on twitter when you hadn't posted yet. strange indeed *feels stalkish* O.o #
  • 21:00 @evyled *envious* But I do hope you have a grand time w/all the minions! #
  • 21:08 @Agent_M did you go back for the taco truck thing? O.O lol strikes me funny...as was just thinking I should visit mom in WY for some tacos #
  • 21:11 @YasmineGalenorn What!!?! ooooo...is it contest time again? wooohhooo! #
  • 21:14 @cranberrytarts yup...random girl here. Even my niece dubbed me "Random" a few years back. should probably be offended, but alas...tis true! #
  • 21:18 suppose to be doing my education piece on stroke, but am avoiding grandly here on twitterville. think i go back to Night Huntress or gameboy #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: