Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 20:59 @louisianatravel probably not. promised my niece/nephews we'd attend Disney Halloween thing. Also, want 2 attend Kcon in NOLA in early oct. #
  • 21:00 @sara_brookes heh. funny how that happens. #
  • 21:18 Fave song from cd I bought? Walking on Air by Kerli. U can c the cover art that caught my eye & song at her site www.kerlimusic.com/ #
  • 21:32 Are you brave enough to figure out/Know that you could set your world on fire/If you are strong enough to leave your doubts ~WoA by Kerli #
  • 21:38 @Terlyn wow! that's awesome!! keep up the good fight! rooting for you! #
  • 21:40 RT @quotesofthedayI love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Disney, Walt #
  • 21:42 RT wow. miss lots when I work. @apluskRIP Paul Harvery "Good Day" bit.ly/1a55bA ...what a voice he had. #
  • 21:49 @madcapcupcake oh that sounds so good! i have Hannah's cookbook, but I'm intimidated by it! *sigh* i really need to get over it! #
  • 21:50 @BigTeazeToys have me a spectacular bday? lol #
  • 21:51 @giorjess O.O oh please say you're gonna dish! lol...have fun! #
  • 21:55 pls RT - @TheUclean I am looking for people to interview for the next zine issue #
  • 22:01 @davenavarro6767 heh. nothing like being home to relax & unwind. hope your week was as fruitful & productive as you wanted! #
  • 22:10 @limecello tried 2 dm u, but won't let me since u'r not following me. already signed up.can't remember how i linked there! sorry, if didn't! #
  • 22:11 @louisianatravel p.s. yes...NIN's great. I'd like to go, but...prior commitments. perhaps next yr! #
  • 22:13 k...gotta unwind & rest for work tomorrow. i'm sure my patients will appreciate it. ;p #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: