Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Tweeted!

  • 02:14 #blog "Make Me Feel Better" shopping @JohnnyCupcakes tinyurl.com/derrvs #
  • 02:26 my aunt mention ComicCon to my sil...they still want to go! eeep! better save some $$ to buy those dayum passes! O.O goes 2 check CCSD site #
  • 02:34 @jaciburton my aunt LOVES the Unit! I try to catch it every so often. #
  • 02:45 @barbaravey i'd want to know what happened, to who/m, when, why did you 3 need to show up to tell me. O.O #
  • 02:47 @LorelieBrown *looks about room* I'm so glad my mother is 3 states away. #
  • 02:50 @katiebabs heh....me too. #
  • 02:51 @katiebabs ooo...i like the saturn ions, also...die you see the Escalade came out with a hybrid? O.O #
  • 02:53 @THE_REAL_SHAQ heh. In the IE...the 91 sucks. The new interchange for the 60 is another deathtrap. For. Real. #
  • 02:59 @Agent_M lmao...you & the tacos! I'm sure you're a connoisseur of tacos, but I still say my moms makes the best...fresh homemade torts. yum! #
  • 03:08 RT @aplusk did you know? => Facebook was down because they are returning to their old terms of service. Good on em! Way to take feed back... #
  • 03:11 @jaimeg1112 are you following with malicious intent...or psycho weirdness? then perhaps it would be stalking. just sayin' #
  • 03:14 @LorelieBrown *busts out laughing* Are you in SoCal too? #
  • 03:23 @blodeuedd83 AAAAAAAAHHH! CONGRATS!!! I've read Warprize only, still looking for Warsworn, or is it Warlord. Hope you like! #
  • 03:42 @sherrilynkenyon CONGRATS!!! Have a wonderful kickass time in Australia! #
  • 03:43 @LorelieBrown ah. We seem to have the same problem in SoCal. *shakes head* Now I see why they say "crazy california drivers." lol. #
  • 03:46 Ugh...still sick to my stomach, couldn't sleep & now I'm suppose to be up in an hr to get ready for work. This so is not happening. #
  • 09:50 @Agent_M o.O Romance reader here...ummmm. yeah. O.o #
  • 09:52 @LorelieBrown Butte, as in MT? wow...blast from my past. Use to live in Bozeman. #
  • 09:57 RT Yay! perhaps CA workers, MediCal pmts, etc will get paid! @nytimes California Senate Passes Budget tinyurl.com/ab76zo #
  • 10:02 @jenthegingerkid oooo...a "discussion" I almost missed! *get peanuts & diet dp* #
  • 10:07 RT *snickers & cracks nut* @c2s @Limecello Yup, tis true. @jenthegingerkid is an instigator & glutton for punishment. #
  • 10:09 @anamariecox *snickers* niiiice. like that visual. re:Ice on the ocean cove...will make Obama's walking on water to free them less dramatic. #
  • 10:11 @LorelieBrown I take that means you didn't have your epi pen on hand? o.O so very glad you're still with us! ^_~ #
  • 10:16 @Agent_M OT 4u, but in store w/2.5 y.o. nephews. Started yelling @ top o their lil lungs "SPIDERMANSPIDERMAN/HULKHULK" as we pass undies.O.O #
  • 10:18 @Agent_M wha? not with tacos? he could at least be kind & let you think you're going to heaven! ^_^ #
  • 10:21 @giorjess *giggling* #
  • 10:22 @jenthegingerkid Great! Thanks for the Hellraiser visions on! Have had nausea probs all week...imagine opening that up! O.O eeeewww! #
  • 10:24 @jenthegingerkid lol...yes, I see that! great fun. yup. great fun. *sips ddp* #
  • 10:25 @cranberrytarts meh...political crap...trying to get their agendas thru via stiffing their constituents. *not cynical* No rrreaallly. #
  • 10:29 @LorelieBrown Boulder, MT? not sure where that is. I only remember a Boulder, CO...but haven't been there either. Lived in Bozeman for @ 4yr #
  • 10:31 @Agent_M lol...lemme guess. Imagined you were eating fish tacos? #
  • 10:35 @LorelieBrown wow. didn't travel that way very much. grew up in WY, so I travelled opp. way to go home. Remember coming over pass 2 Butte #
  • 10:37 @LorelieBrown lol. Reminds me of Ten Sleep, WY. Tiny...but beautiful. Is now becoming another Jackson Hole. #
  • 14:17 @LorelieBrown *chargrined* yes, i can imagine. We used to complain about the californians buying up land, etc...esp. in that Ten Sleep area. #
  • 14:29 @janesaddiction Perry??? As in Steve Perry from Journey? O.o k. I just dated myself. *blush* #
  • 14:35 @jenthegingerkid see..now, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought. Reminds me of Capt.Kirk. My aunt think I is crazy. #
  • 14:37 @barbaravey *sputters & spews ddp* omg...just had flashbacks of Demolition Man! O.O bbwwahhahaha #
  • 14:44 @voodoogoddess @sherrilynkenyon RT: Posting pics of hot Aussie Dark Hunters? If so, Damn Tom!!! *SHAKES FIST @ TOM* #
  • 15:11 EEEE! I just rec'd a pkg from MEXICO from Ann Aguirre! Signed Wanderlust/Thk U card for reading/bookmark! Is saving postage 4 bkmark! *dork* #
  • 15:17 @bridgetlocke don't you love it when that happens? Just got a signed book from Ann Aguirre...just because she's awesome! *fangirly* #
  • 15:53 @AletheaKontis ay...I thought you broke your leg? or was it your arm? o.O *thinks u is glutton for punishment* ...but it is fun to "watch" #
  • 15:55 @aplusk Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Doc, & Dopey? Do I get a prize if I'm dorky enough to know? ;p #
  • 15:59 RT @aplusk Sorry snow cacasian and the 7 little people *unladylike snort* Pulling a FB & retracting your statement I see! *b.e.g.* #
  • 16:00 @giorjess NCIS soundtrack...you can let know if tis good. I can't seem to find it at the moment! *sigh* #
  • 16:04 @Marielhemingway I bake for my family, esp. @ Christmas. My lil' niece & I bake together, cupcakes & rice krispy treats=love. ♥ #
  • 16:06 @ev *lemming* I followed. This would be why I'm following 100+ peeps...many of which I do not know by interest! *facepalm* #
  • 16:11 @AletheaKontis lol...sad, sad girl. ...but again, tis fun to watch. Have a good...fall-free...time! ;p #
  • 16:13 @cranberrytarts hhhmmm...radio can be good. no, really, it can. good 4 hearing new music sometimes. or you could instigate a new convo here. #
  • 17:13 @moonwindt ooooouuch! will share my tylenol sinus w/you. *hands over hot lemon & honey tea* put it up 2 nose & whiff. moist heat helps me. #
  • 17:16 nausea fiiinnnally going away, now headache. prolly due 2 lack of fluids...starting to guzzle the H2O #
  • 17:42 @ChristineA eeeeeeeeee! YIM! #
  • 18:26 RT @BittenbyBooks Contest: Win Books from Caitlin Kittredge This Week! Details here: bittenbybooks.com/?p... Plz RT #
  • 18:53 @caitkitt Ouch! re: Jack's playlist. lol found via Bitten by Books contest. Look forward to reading your books! #
  • 19:19 @BittenbyBooks @caitkitt Caitlin Kittredge Contest ...still trying to get FB to work on my pc! gah #
  • 20:18 *snoopy dancing* I won, I won! Men of Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong via @BittenbyBooks!! I'm a very blessed girl today. ^.^ #
  • 20:19 @BittenbyBooks Thanks so much for the opportunities you give us readers! Tell Kelley thanks for the book! #
  • 20:44 @BittenbyBooks ooo...that sounds like fun! btw...is very excited about the ipod thingy! *sparklie* #
  • 20:45 @Marielhemingway especially if you're out in a forest...it gets kinda freaky. O.O #
  • 20:50 @YasmineGalenorn yay! blessings all around today! #
  • 20:56 RT @BittenbyBooks Have any of you heard of somebody proposing to another twitterer on twitter, or twittering from their own wedding? #
  • 21:00 @limecello WARRIORS !!! movie from...I don't remember late 70's? #
  • 21:19 @tinpanband lol...I miss the French Quarter. #
  • 21:23 @tonyrobbins click on their profile, then on the sidebar, direct message them. ^_^ #
  • 21:28 @tonyrobbins p.s. if you don't mind others seeing your reply, then place cursor 2 the right of the comment your answering, click reply arrow #
  • 21:40 @bridgetlocke saved to faves to go read laters! #
  • 21:41 @tonyrobbins ouch! that makes my head hurt. O.O I will save to faves and come back to it. #
  • 21:43 @aplusk I like that quote. Think will fave it & RT. Some holy texts tell us to begin with ourselves. #
  • 21:44 #qotd RT @aplusk Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself- Tolstoy #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: