Friday, February 27, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 05:07 omg...i'm back! my stupid computer kept giving a dl file evertime i tried to link here, login, etc. *sigh* if had the extra $$$, new pc! #
  • 06:18 @katiebabs not me...i have to work this weekend. bleh #
  • 06:20 @jimmyfallon are you extolling the virtues of Twitterverse? #
  • 06:25 @chriscornell lmao...i keep seeing that thing dancing in Madagascar! now you did it. #
  • 09:11 i am truly a spaz. my bls course wasn't due until 2010! wasted $48. *headtable* #
  • 09:20 got lost. found walmart& ncis sdtk. now gettin my cholestrol on w/@ gus' jr w/chorizo eggs hashbrowns...mmmm #
  • 10:07 @katiebabs LMAO! omg...that's funny. and her...now what do i do? lol #
  • 10:08 @BigTeazeToys aaawww! thanks! i think. what is #followfriday anyway? #
  • 10:19 hee...RT @smithmag #Six-word memoir from a zombie: "Once vegan, I now eat brains." #
  • 10:20 @smithmag I had to retweet the zombie one. heh #
  • 10:22 RT @BigTeazeToysWow! We're only 300 follows away from making a $100 donation to WomenForWomen.org. Be social & #charitable. Pls. RT #
  • 10:24 @davenavarro6767 just that I wish I was where you are! makes me homesick...ok. that would be WY, but it's close enough. #
  • 10:41 just saw a pack of 4 dogs on corner terrorizing passersby...there 2 chihuahuas & 2 mixed lil dogs. heh watch out world! #
  • 10:49 tigger lost a lb. i don't get it. doesn't eat her dog food & eats table food. i don't eat my vegies. eat fastfood. why am i not losing? #
  • 11:55 @LorelieBrown jumping in...only read Immortal Highlander...but I ♥ Adam Black! #
  • 11:56 @c2s that name sounds familiar...a twin? #
  • 12:03 @BigTeazeToys lol...oh i'm sure that would include you! thanks! #
  • 12:09 @giorjess lmao! have visions of granny in the rocking chair driving to Beverly. #
  • 12:11 RT @BittenbyBooks What nobody wants a FREE Urban Fantasy book? Good odds. get your entries in. Details here: bittenbybooks.com/?p... #
  • 12:37 @davenavarro6767 heh. hhhmmmm...kinda like Who's On First...on crack. #
  • 13:08 @Agent_M thought your were being drama...but ummm...would you like my bandage scissors or kelly clamp to help ya out w/that eye removal? #
  • 13:13 listening to my own myspace page player...heh. hey, i picked some cool frickin music, if i do say so myself! ;p #
  • 13:15 Nox Arcana...some wicked melodies. #
  • 13:22 Tangerine Dream! Love the legend sdtk! ...and a song titled 29palms I think. only i can't find it anymore. #
  • 14:18 @louisianatravel was just listening to Right Where It belongs...always on my ipod. or myspace usually. #
  • 14:21 RT @louisianatravelVoodoo Fest Returns 2 Halloween Wkend 2009:October 30- Nov 1. It'll be the 11th annual 3-day alternative music festival. #
  • 14:22 @c2s aha...so i did read one of them. now I have to back track to find out what we're talking about! lol. think it's series I don't have all #
  • 14:26 @sara_brookes ooooo...i'm like a little kid at disneyland oooing & aawing! Of course, I still do that at disneyland too! O.O #
  • 14:46 @Agent_M here ya go...vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina...are we good?vagina #
  • 14:51 oh great...my 1000th post was the vagina one for @Agent_M. *facepalm* #
  • 15:01 @Agent_M i'll have you know my 1000th post was for your project. ay. so much for posterity's sake. #
  • 16:08 picking up grinders. headed up hill in freakin socal/vegas traffic. mantra: ilovemyfamilyilovemyfamilyilovemyfamily... #
  • 18:09 today i bought a random cd simply 4 it's cover art. i so scored! listened 2 it thru traffic. love the sound. Love is d Dead by Kerli...FTW! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: