Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:38 eeee! bro just sent pic o my squishies! lil hawties! ooo...niece & nephew dropped in. not goin up hill...sleep over! #
  • 00:45 my niece is wearing mismatched yet coordinated socks...and she calls me random. sheesh! #
  • 00:48 gave my niece The Boleyn Inheritance...as dr. seuss says...my heart grows 3 sizes bigger to see her reading! ♥ #
  • 01:47 sent sev'l tweets from my cell this past evening...they just showed up here about an hr ago! *eye roll* #
  • 01:48 @blodeuedd83 s'all good! watch NCIS marathon on usa today! *happiness* #
  • 04:08 hocus pocus on! OMG...binx is MCGEE on NCIS!! gotta love it! #
  • 10:09 @angelajames re:article...again I say, we have 3 arms of gov't that run this co., & we as a people voted most em in. We're all responsible. #
  • 10:12 @laurendane @angelajames ...and she sparkles too! ^__^ Like Simi, I like sparklies! lol #
  • 10:13 @bookbinge same here...perhaps I'll log in to Myspace later today. as if I need another timesuck. O.O #
  • 10:16 tell me why it is that I'm following so many peeps? trying 2 remember that happened. hmm, maybe set 2 faves & peek in on em every so often. #
  • 10:18 @freddurst true. praying no slides, flash floods, & that crazy ass drivers slow down... O.o lmao slow down! heh, socal drivers nevah slowup #
  • 10:23 @bridgetlocke O.o well goodmorning sunshine! are you a 2-cupser-b4-u-speak-2-me-in-morn kinda gal? or just today? lol btw, must go find java #
  • 10:25 @MaggieMae1969 *hugs* yes, but some are so random, I ju...lmao. oh, wait...that's my muse name! ^.~ #
  • 10:29 @ann_aguirre see peeps running around in flannels & pj bottoms all the time! most of the time I view them as lazy...til I want to do it! lol #
  • 10:30 @LdyDisney congrats! you beautimous blogger you! #
  • 10:34 RT I like this song for some reason, stuck in my head 4 wks now @MTV T.I. feat Justin Timberlake - "Dead and Gone" tinyurl.com/behqog #
  • 10:45 @LorelieBrown pssst...tear the sheet in half & it'll last longer. just tryin to be helpful. ;p #
  • 10:47 RT kinda like this idea @PoliticalUpdate IL considering law 2 require gun owners 2 maintain liability insurance/$1,000,000 tw0.us/fW #
  • 10:55 @dianarowland lol...for me it's the caffeine. Coffee, soda...s'all good! #
  • 10:58 Did I mention I bought the 1st 7 bks of Sookie series? Spotted em @ Target...resistance was futile! Also, snagged Dream Warrior & few others #
  • 12:32 @dianarowland oooo...you go for the big guns! lol I'm a diet dr pepper girl myself! tis the joy! #
  • 15:15 @ChristineA lol...that's ok girl! I rarely sign in to yim. i'll just keep tweeting @ ya, checking your blog. btw, read Grimspace! ♥ #
  • 15:24 @TranquilMammoth lol...♥ my dog & books! So agree with Groucho! ^.^ #
  • 15:28 RT for Twilight fans @MTV Report: Robert Pattinson To Present At Academy Awards tinyurl.com/al99cf #
  • 15:29 @jaimeg1112 will do...may be a while, they are on the tbr...which looks like the tower of Piza in my mind! O.O #
  • 15:31 @ann_aguirre oooohh...like you can in livejournal. haven't tried that on my blog. may have to add it to you page as part of your header??? #
  • 15:35 @giorjess k...girl. that was a bit freaky. hope you get that straightened out! O.O #
  • 15:36 @MaggieMae1969 so many books, so little time...esp. when i keep letting the timesuck of twitter catch me! gggah! O.O #
  • 20:54 some days i hate my docs...PMD said to cut down on my med. now, i'm nauseous as hell & can't keep down my sandwich. *&*(&%*! freakin doctor #
  • 20:59 @giorjess uuuh...i think i just saw that person on my followers. i'm a nobody, but perhaps i should block him/her/it. whatcha think? #
  • 21:44 @Mojopyro heh...@mrskutcher said to say hello. so...hello. welcome to the timesuck that is twitter. may the force be with you. #
  • 21:46 @MaggieMae1969 thanks girlie. no longer listening 2 doc. will call him tomorrow & tell him he sucks & am going to gi doc again. fml #
  • 21:48 @MaggieMae1969 too bad you couldn't stay & join the festivities! #
  • 22:23 @JohnnyCupcakes you're logo rocks! unfortunately, out of the ovenmitt & jet shirt!! found you too late. bday in march, so i'll be back!! #
  • 22:24 @JohnnyCupcakes more jet tshirts? heh #
  • 22:25 @JohnnyCupcakes UCSB as in San Bernardino? what's going on? #
  • 23:11 @JohnnyCupcakes changed my mind. bought my lil bro the Christmas Story shirt. He's gonna love it. &me-some gloves for now. *shopping joy* #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: