Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:02 how the heck did i start following so many dj's on blip? I don't even remember 1/2 of them...actually most of them. hhhmm. clutter me up. #
  • 00:07 ok...dark matter is over. Time for bed...0500 is gonna suck. #
  • 00:11 hhhmmm...downloading tweetdeck before bed. let's hope i have enought memory & my pc doesn't crash. #
  • 00:22 @RaqC grrrrrl! I'm so excited you guys are on twitter. I've been looking for you for weeks! Hope y'all are as crazy here as you are on air! #
  • 00:36 apparently i have a firewall tweetdeck is trying to get around. firewall? wth. must be that norton360 thing i have. nothing but probs w/it. #
  • 00:37 aaaaaaaah...i just hear a chirp! #
  • 00:37 oooooooooooo...is all dark grays and black. i LIKE it! #
  • 00:38 hhhmmm...can i message from it? 0.o #
  • 00:42 aaaaayeah...i found the tweet button! ...& look...spellcheck! btw...spellcheck apparently isn't a word. nevermind. it's my puncuation! heh. #
  • 00:48 this is freakin cool. i will have to play with it tomorrow after work! #
  • 06:15 ok...radio peeps are mocking me with their wonderous cups of coffee! gah. hate getting up early....good thing i like job. & money even more! #
  • 06:21 beautiful morn. socal is awesome in the spring. & wonderful smelling as they...the magnolias are killing me! #
  • 20:53 even tho i've lost track of er the last few yrs...watching finale. already crying...such a sap. #
  • 22:00 aye. my knee is throbbing. i despise some of the aging process...and tricksy ice cubes on cafeteria floors. >.< #
  • 23:19 b'cuz i'm still feeling rather sappy & I've always loved this song. Has a mood & feel 2 the music that makes me... ♫ blip.fm/~3r8zu #
  • 23:34 @roccodispirito I have a milk allergy...so milk/dairy substitutes included is always helpful. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: