Friday, April 10, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:10 Love this cover. ♫ blip.fm/~42wlc #
  • 00:16 The worst is over now and we can breathe again|I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away....I wanna hold yo... ♫ blip.fm/~42wrf #
  • 00:23 Wish I'd died instead of lived| A zombie hides my face| Shell forgotten with its memories| Diaries left with cr... ♫ blip.fm/~42wyp #
  • 06:48 @cranberrytarts congrats on the new job. Good luck. Good java. #
  • 06:51 FREE SHIRT FRIDAY! 2 Winners will be chosen. RETWEET Follow @jimiyo to be entered to win a shirt he designed! SHIRT: bit.ly/4wBoty #
  • 07:09 music #followfriday @jurzak (Loose Marbles) @J_Commagere @depechemode @LAtino963 @djeddieone @ChueyMartinez @991KGGI @MorningStiffy ...more #
  • 07:19 #followfriday @Todd_Newman @davenavarro6767 @davesjessica bcuz they crack me up. Dark Matter on Wed 10p-12a PST indie bit.ly/3RYHu #
  • 07:22 @laurendane PRINCE! Still love his older stuff. When Doves Cry is one of my fave songs. #
  • 07:35 @laurendane lol....yeah....before the madness. #
  • 07:50 bcuz the don't judge or hate...even tho I'm not vegan. #followfriday @foodeater @quarrygirl @HelloVeggie @Vegan_Cupcake @YourDailyVegan #
  • 08:10 omfg! x103.9 tix for Avenge Sevenfold...have to call from the strangest place to win. Someone just called...collect...from lockup. dude. lol #
  • 08:58 @quarrygirl aaaaaaaaah! I saaaid Don't HATE! lol btw...I'll know you weren't kidding when you block my nonvegan ass. #
  • 09:06 @Agent_M U might like this theory: @demonbaby @tiffamander: "Good Friday is Jesus' deathiversary & Easter is when he became a zombie." #
  • 09:07 RT @radioproducer1 Terrific list of publishers, agents and other book people on Twitter - is.gd/cGt6 #
  • 09:10 @FantasyDreamer Don't you hate that? Find something you like then it's gone....like the perfect hair product or nail polish color. booooo #
  • 09:14 hhhhhuh. I should probably check the funds to see if I can afford the Nickelback et al concert. prolly not. *sigh* #
  • 09:15 @DunkinDonuts lol...I'm a dd. I say we just knuckle it. #
  • 09:22 ugh...I need a maid. Family coming from WY. So much cleaning to do. Tio: I love you...but do you really need to visit? #
  • 09:24 @FantasyDreamer In Texas...yes I bet it is! Kinda like Wyoming. I love the open roads...except the deer...but dayum they need more diversity #
  • 10:08 freakin phone call...now pc frozen! gah! my tix! #
  • 10:51 front loge are same price as orchestra? are you kidding me? #
  • 11:18 so i gave up on getting good seats...just want to go...pc keeps freezing. is this a sign? perhaps i should skip it....nah. #
  • 11:23 AAAAAH! I the Koncert Karma broke with good fortune of NIN/JA & Puscifer tix...was timed out on nickelback. *headscreen* #
  • 11:54 FINALLY! I have Nickelback tix! yeesh...I just wasted 1.5hrs of my life. I coulda had the the cleaning done by now! damn. I gotta clean.bleh #
  • 11:56 @FantasyDreamer wow! that's very cool. Are you going to try and go to the concert? #
  • 12:01 How do you read this? "ILVTOFU" ... @PurgatoryPizzasilly vegan :) tinyurl.com/dz5dny #
  • 16:35 @FantasyDreamer heh...yes...your hubby'd probably be in heaven...& hopefully reciprocate! #
  • 16:37 @MaggieMae1969 Sept. 3's the date for the Irvine show! Wow...I haven't been to this many concerts in almost my whole life....gonna be good! #
  • 16:38 shhhooot...family arriving tomorrow & I haven't done a damn thing! O.O gonna be ugly. #
  • 17:57 aye! why oh why do i always end up @ long john silver on friday during lent? #
  • 21:32 @katiebabs lol...so not a pirate today! #
  • 21:34 @nnevinn well...if I were Catholic! I was bemoaning the fact that it's always packed in the evenings on Friday during this time. & I forget! #
  • 21:34 @nnevinn btw...how've you been? hope all is well! #
  • 21:38 @greggrunberg aaah! I love it...how'd you do that? #
  • 21:40 how'd he do that? 0.o @greggrunberg ¡¡uʍop ǝpısdn ʎɹʇsnpuı lıɐʇǝɹ uɐɔıɹǝɯɐ ǝɥʇ uɹnʇ ɐuuoƃ ǝɹ,ǝʍ ¡uoos sǝɥɔunɐl ¡¡ɐzʍoʎ getYOWZA.com #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: