Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 22:09 @cranberrytarts hehe...eyes playing tricks on us already! #
  • 22:31 @Todd_Newman depends if you fall asleep afterwards. s'all i'm sayin'. #
  • 22:34 ugh...spent the day studying...finished & passed that friggin acls class...@ least it's done for another 2yrs. Now to meet my CEU requireds! #
  • 22:53 @Ambersonian thanks for the heads up! #
  • 22:54 oh crap! Was so caught up in family visiting & studying...I forgot to do my TAXES! AAAAAAAAAAGH. #
  • 23:09 You can't break me down if it takes all your might| 'cause I'm so much more than meets the eye ~Breakdown by Se... ♫ blip.fm/~4cmf1 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

Blodeuedd said...

http://books-forlife.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-hunky-hero-post.html

I tagged you with a hunky hero post, make your own :D