Saturday, April 04, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 09:21 *attempting to reroute power* #
  • 09:47 *flicker* #
  • 11:07 coolest marvin the martian tee on daddy care movie! steve zahn's character wears it. i wantz. #
  • 12:58 my gniece called me back...she's such a cutie. #
  • 13:28 @RavenousReadr aaaa...I missed you! #
  • 13:33 @katiebabs lol...nah. My grandniece...as opposed to my niece niece. I usually mean specific peeps when I use those terms. #
  • 15:55 bcuz I won tickets 4 tomorrow! *chants* Free tix, freee tix, fre...if this is a joke...I'll become a techie, cy... ♫ blip.fm/~3tsyh #
  • 17:26 lmao...because some of it's true. @LAtino963 You know you're Mexican when...www.unsolvedmysterie... #
  • 18:22 I love that some of my fave radio stations are here on twitter...some of them peeps are caaahrazy! shout out @LAtino963 @MorningStiffy #
  • 18:35 Even tho it's gonna crumble down|I'll keep building till you come around|Even tho it's gonna fall apart, break ... ♫ blip.fm/~3tzbk #
  • 18:49 Once you seep in (once you seep in) under my skin (under my skin)| Theres nothing, theres nothing in this worl... ♫ blip.fm/~3tzw8 #
  • 18:51 @RavenousReadr oy! we keep missing each other! lol #
  • 18:55 Just for you @blodeuedd83~Don't be aroused|By my confession|Unless you don't give a good|God damn about Redemption ♫ blip.fm/~3u072 #
  • 19:01 I don't care what anyone says...I think Milla Jovovich is cool. One of my fave movies is The Fifth Element. I t... ♫ blip.fm/~3u0f0 #
  • 19:07 Hang on son of mine|Storm's blowin' up your horizon|Change is come|Keep your dignity|Take the high road|Take it... ♫ blip.fm/~3u0ny #
  • 19:15 Theres a feeling I get| When I look to the west,| And my spirit is crying for leaving. ♫ blip.fm/~3u105 #
  • 19:24 Song that made me fall in love w/Bon Jovi ~No one heard a single word she said|They should have seen it in your... ♫ blip.fm/~3u1go #
  • 19:40 bcuz I still think Jon Bon Jovi's haawwt & Steve Perry's voice can still make me shiver! ♫ blip.fm/~3u277 #
  • 19:50 For some reason I've been led to my big haired band faves. ♫ blip.fm/~3u2q2 #
  • 19:52 @RavenousReadr hey...i'm reminiscing over on blip.fm. How ya doing? #
  • 19:55 @RavenousReadr ah...was suppose to go to pechanga today but that fell through. I think I'm going to start the Dark Tower series. Looks good. #
  • 19:56 oh shoot...i forgot i dl'd tweetdeck! lemme try it out. #
  • 19:57 ooooooooo...it's puuuurrdy #
  • 19:58 ...and it chirps! heh #
  • 19:58 oh now I know what @davenavarro6767 meant about hearing random chirps. O.O #
  • 20:12 @mjkeenan If the email was for real...I won tickets to see you tomorrow. And. I. Am. So Stoked. #
  • 20:14 @RavenousReadr yes...another day is fine. Just haven't been there in months. Guess that's a good thing! #
  • 20:23 guten gliben gouten globen??? I've got something to say| yeah...it's better to burn out| than fade aaaway! ♫ blip.fm/~3u410 #
  • 20:28 Its got what it takes|So tell me why cant this be love|Straight from my heart oh tell me why|Cant this be love ♫ blip.fm/~3u486 #
  • 20:30 @tripbreaker I'm good with that! lol...one of my faves. #
  • 20:50 Right back atcha @ladypn You don't seem so weird to my ears ♫ blip.fm/~3u53p #
  • 21:00 Thanks for the props earlier. This is one of my faves. vi@veronicavangoat ~Tell me why are we, so blind to see|... ♫ blip.fm/~3u5i5 #
  • 21:02 "once I ran to you, now I run from you...." vi@veronicavangoat ♫ blip.fm/~3u5kl #
  • 21:03 @ChristineA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! #
  • 21:04 @ChristineA *pokes you* are you real? no...i'm dreaming. yup....dreaming #
  • 21:20 This songs is even more beautiful in spanish...but this will do. ♫ blip.fm/~3u699 #
  • 21:27 For the tweeps & bleeps who have friended me or given me props! ~So raise your glass high for tomorrow we die|&... ♫ blip.fm/~3u6le #
  • 21:29 @ChristineA good on you! i'm good. about to watch the chihuahua movie. very excited about ticket i won! woohoo! #
  • 21:32 @ChristineA k....have a good night & rest of weekend! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: