Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:06 RT @BittenbyBooks Interview w/ComicBook Legend Thomas E. Sniegoski OPEN 2 ALL! learn@ his new Paranormal Fic. book tinyurl.com/c38r8f #
  • 00:13 @timalexander I got to see the show on Sunday...missed out on seeing you jam. Rocket Man was awesome! #
  • 00:14 @Isis_Nocturne is that the real Abby? lol...she's the best! #
  • 00:20 @J_Commagere *still fangirling from last night* The concert was awesome...so glad I went! #
  • 00:28 @Todd_Newman lmao...mmmhhhmm....there ya go. aye. so how much hate did you get this time? #
  • 00:30 @Todd_Newman *pats ya on the head* are you feeling misunderstood? unloved? do you need that therapy again? oh yeah...that was for the girl. #
  • 00:36 @Black_Fedora so who won? friend or PS? I passed because my toddler nephews were in the house. #
  • 00:44 @davenavarro6767 uuuuhoooh....so that's how I need to work through that! #
  • 00:48 @intothepresence Was wondering if that was him on Sunday night. Was confused because I thought you were there only on Saturday! #
  • 01:01 highs,lows...got 2 #swagbucks, blip.fm down. Too much vacillation 4 me. I shall retire 4 the night. In the words of my nephews...nite, nite. #
  • 09:23 aaaahyeah! Jeremiah marathon on scifi! i love this show. #
  • 10:46 RT @TranquilMammoth There's a new Q&A vlog waiting to be watched at tranquilmammoth.com vlog vlog vlog #
  • 11:00 @TranquilMammoth hmm. You're 3yr old self should meet my twin nephews.They luv Batman! 'Course...they might tag team u & take your toys. O.O #
  • 11:07 @SteveIsaacs aaawww...wonder if I can get the series for my gniece & nephews they would love Fraggle Rock! #
  • 11:09 @YasmineGalenorn Congrats on your RITA final! So glad Otherworld is being recognized! Love this series! #
  • 11:13 @MaggieMae1969 ah! Yes...I agree! We'd have a blast! #
  • 11:24 Like any hot-blooded woman| I have simply wanted an object to crave ♫ blip.fm/~3xwgg #
  • 11:30 It's time for The Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays @SwagBucks...but I've got errands to run so...I'll Swag Ya Later! #swagbucks #
  • 11:44 @ann_aguirre hey, Ann....Is my countdown clock right? Is Blue Diablo out tomorrow? 'Cuz I bought last week @ B&N! Gah! So sorry! #
  • 13:55 @ann_aguirre ah! Hope that doesn't mess up your numbers! #
  • 14:33 concert dates @concertinfo Ozomatli tinyurl.com/cq9bzt ...Anyone going to Coachella? ♫ blip.fm/~3y7qg #
  • 14:35 @davenavarro6767 twitpic.com/2z088 - In that "oh, she gives such good pain" kinda way? #
  • 14:40 Aren't we suppose to have some say where our $$$ goes? RT Agent_M@BreakingNews: US TREASURY 2 PROVIDE ANOTHER $5BIL IN GOVT SUPPORT TO AIG. #
  • 14:46 Hang on to your hopes, my friend| That's an easy thing to say| but if your hopes should pass away| Simply prete... ♫ blip.fm/~3y8fp #
  • 16:23 I have been waiting for you,|Biting as you taught me to.|I have come to relieve you,|Of life and love. ♫ blip.fm/~3ydb8 #
  • 18:08 @RavenousReadr oooh. poor DD. What ails you? Or do you need ale? #
  • 18:11 @jurzak omg...son, are you seriously one of the Loose Marbles??? Do you know how hard it is to find y'all??? Lordy, no I miss N'awlins again #
  • 18:16 @jaimeg1112 raman for the next 6mths? meh...but I may have to do some overtime. For. Real. #
  • 18:19 @Pontchartrain aaaawww...the ghost got the better of him. Not sure why he didn't try to get rid of it earlier! #
  • 18:21 @jurzak Was in NOLA last Oct for the KCon wkend. It was a blast. The band was on the corner of Royale &...I forget. I bought Royal rousers. #
  • 18:23 @jaimeg1112 I'll probably get wait listed again! That's nerve wracking. #
  • 18:25 @jaimeg1112 lol...salaried, are ya? I don't work OT often. It's exhausting & it doesn't pay as much anymore since the hospital has done cuts #
  • 18:27 @jurzak I sure will! Thanks. Hey...is there a way to get more cd's if they're available? #
  • 18:30 @Black_Fedora oh, there is that. heh. I'd forgotten PS was on demand. I really need dvr. #
  • 18:32 @jurzak FB! I've been googling. Sheesh. I didn't think to try FB. Thanks! Glad to know there's more to be had! #
  • 20:03 The wind of change|Blows straight into the face of time|Like a stormwind that will ring the freedom bell ♫ blip.fm/~3yns8 #
  • 20:08 Yes, I´ve hurt your pride, and I know|What you´ve been through|You should give me a chance|This can´t be the... ♫ blip.fm/~3yo1r #
  • 20:20 On & on we're charging to the place so many seek|In perfect synchronicity of which so many speak|...& then in s... ♫ blip.fm/~3yon7 #
  • 20:23 @Isis_Nocturne YES!! ABBY Rocks! I have to buy another sdtk bcuz Abby's Lab is all scratched up! gah...@ least I found it...tho't was crazy #
  • 20:31 Feel like I'm watching a badly dubbed movie! TV out of synch. #
  • 21:16 From back in the day when I still watched Freddy blood & gore movies ♫ blip.fm/~3yr8s #
  • 21:18 In my dreams it's still the same| Your love is strong, it still remains ♫ blip.fm/~3yrcy #
  • 21:20 @quarrygirl saw this earlier. Very cool. Nice to know they won't cheese aaalll up in the food! #
  • 21:26 @BillyMorrison Are you at the Golden Gods Awards? From the Puscifer show I saw the other night, Maynard would say just about anything! lol #
  • 21:35 For Ozzy...in honor of his lifetime achievement award. ♫ blip.fm/~3ys51 #
  • 21:36 @davenavarro6767 the dynamic duo on the prowl #
  • 21:42 @TranquilMammoth no, no. Don't let anyone fool like poor Ellie "the possum" on Ice Age 2! You're...a Mammoth. Be proud. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: