Friday, April 17, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:18 Love the guitar in this one. ~I know a drugstore cowgirl so afraid of getting bored|She's always running from s... ♫ blip.fm/~4itaj #
  • 23:28 cliche...but I love the feel of the music. Like baking & lazying in the sun...driving with the windows down. Ju... ♫ blip.fm/~4itle #
  • 23:33 Possibly my fave MCR song, even used it for a background! ~I am not afraid to keep on living,|I am not afraid t... ♫ blip.fm/~4itqd #
  • 23:38 Sometimes ya just need a lil Nina. 'nite all.~There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole|There is a ba... ♫ blip.fm/~4itw8 #
  • 23:44 omg...that's funny! Flight of the Concords...Business Time! vi@ladypn @xuxE You're the 2nd or 3rd to nominate t... ♫ blip.fm/~4iu2k #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: