Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:59 @RavenousReadr not too bad...tio & tia still here thru friday. my nieces & nephews from here to stay this wkend...looks like a refugee camp! #
  • 00:05 @RavenousReadr oh....and grrrl...you should see our driveway! Are we MehssiCan or whah? #
  • 00:26 'Nite all. ~You make me feel a little older| Like a full grown woman might...Come to me again in the cold cold ... ♫ blip.fm/~4kmis #
  • 08:41 got my ipod charger/radio/clock thingy working. nano, Shadowfires, window open, Tigger beside me, lounging in bed, family in bkgrd...aaaaah! #
  • 09:00 my nephew's taking my gniece, lil' cousin, & sister to an Earth Day thing a beach, Balboa I think....he's such a good papa. *proud* #
  • 18:07 @ChristineA @RavenousReadr: I know how much you love Twilight! ~And i could only dream of you and sleep|but i w... ♫ blip.fm/~4m0ar #
  • 19:29 And I laugh at myself while the tears roll down|'Cause it's the world I know, it's the world I know ~@Collectiv... ♫ blip.fm/~4m4qz #
  • 19:34 @wesborland huh...haven't seen that in forever! Where did you find it? #
  • 20:11 @davenavarro6767 lol...immediately went to Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice with that "utterly alone"! heh. #
  • 21:20 @ann_aguirre prob is how do wear them w/o friggin socks? o.0 I need to buy a new pair for work...but wouldn't wear w/o socks...yuck. #
  • 21:37 @ann_aguirre in SoCal...must just be me...can't stand the rubber against my feet. Sweaty, stinky...ugh. #
  • 21:39 why do i always procrastinate doing my laundry? Already 2139 & still drying my uniforms. gah! #
  • 21:43 @freddurst aaahh! Been a month since I've been there. Gonna miss out on my nephews bday there on Thursday...darn job! #
  • 21:45 @cicicross >.< you win! btw...jealous! RT sounds like it'd be fun! #
  • 21:47 @chicagosoydairy ooo...I forgot to order when you had the coupon for tweeps! gah. will have to order this week sometime. #
  • 22:24 @cicicross lmao...I'm sure there are many who won't mind! have fun! #
  • 22:34 @ranma711 heh...i still like that song. #
  • 22:39 @ranma711 heh. good times. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: