Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 20:33 And the only thing I could care for|Is a place in a home that is safe and warm|Safe and warm, safe and warm, sa... ♫ blip.fm/~56jlf #
  • 20:43 I've tried to make self-portraits before| Through my eyes| Just see myself| Now I know| I'm not in denial| ... ♫ blip.fm/~56kf0 #
  • 20:55 @katiebabs yes...yes, I am very excited for the limp pimp. heh. how are you, oh snarky one? #
  • 20:58 @MaggieMae1969 I know, I keep forgetting to buy the usb cable for it! >.< ooo...writer's con, huh? very cool! are they in your area? #
  • 20:59 @blodeuedd83 does the library you'll work for carry any paranormal romance/urban fantasy stuff? #
  • 21:10 @Isis_Nocturne I like The Mentalist. Castle also seems like a good one, but have only caught a few minutes of it. #
  • 21:11 aaaaayyye! Work was nonstop today. Just wanted to get home! Got into my loungin' clothes...and realized i FORGOT THE PIMP! *facepalm* #
  • 21:16 @_lasha_ grrl what's up? #
  • 21:17 @Isis_Nocturne I missed it! Didn't get home til 8:10pm then had to relax for a few. sheesh. #
  • 21:27 @louisianatravel Another version (?Stones?) was used for Fallen w/Denzel Washingtion...it now kinda creeps me out! O.O #
  • 21:39 "From where I'm sitting, we're dealing with shit that ain't in the manual." movie quote: Fallen ♫ blip.fm/~56ods #
  • 21:41 @Isis_Nocturne LOVE NCIS! I don't always catch Numb3rs but I do like it! Like that actor...younger brother. #
  • 21:42 @Isis_Nocturne TWC?? not sure what that is, but I do have demand. #
  • 21:43 @MaggieMae1969 SWEET! Love staying in good hotels....get to pretend I'm rich w/maid service! lol #
  • 21:46 @RavenousReadr lol...love the WOW logo/sig! #
  • 22:33 @Isis_Nocturne I always remember him as the guy that killed Lucy & stabbed Dr. Carter on ER....the things I remember! sheesh. #
  • 22:33 @Isis_Nocturne oh...duh. TWC #
  • 22:45 Showing some love. This is @loyalenemy 's first blip! Enjoy our latest single "Holding On" loyalenemy.c...blip.fm/~56s72 #
  • 22:48 @Isis_Nocturne That's pretty awesome! I'd love to meet Abby & Gibbs! & the rest of course! lol #
  • 22:59 @RavenousReadr hey...how'd it go today? no loopiness insued post cap? #
  • 23:15 Was just feelin' it. ♫ blip.fm/~56tiu #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: