Sunday, April 05, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:04 @paranormalTV had peed his pants! Dude...Dead Time must've been frightening. #
  • 01:06 @foodeater don't you just hate that? my aunt took the dog out only to find 2 strangers having an arguement in the driveway. gah #
  • 01:14 @foodeater that can't be good! lock your windows and doors! #
  • 01:15 wehell...I could be rich! RT @quotesoftheday: Writing is turning one's worst moments into money. -Donleavy, J. P. #
  • 07:48 damn. i have eye crusties. wth's my java. #
  • 09:20 @foodeater lol...are you dead, mahn? #
  • 09:23 RT @BittenbyBooks: Plz RT: MONDAY 4/6 ONLINE Interview/Contest with Author Amanda Ashley!! FB INVITE: tinyurl.com/csjvnw #
  • 10:19 my nephew's in nyc to help run the mock UN thingy. *is so proud* #
  • 10:49 hummingbird just did a standstill 1ft from my face. Beautiful glimmering red head...greens. wow. #
  • 10:50 i swear. someday i wish i had a headcam! for. real. #
  • 10:59 twitpic.com/2vium - a bday gift...a 1001 recipes...& they'll still ask 4 the mexican wedding cookies #
  • 18:19 twitpic.com/2watj - my free Puscifer ticket! #
  • 19:49 twitpic.com/2wfc4 - my view...before they make us shut down. they're filming tonight! #
  • 20:26 clearly i got here too early! it does't stsrt until 9pm! @ least i was able to get good parking! #
  • 23:36 MILLA JOVOVICH! John freese. billie halliday. denny. guy in tutu. OMG! SO WORTH IT! #
  • 23:43 i'm sure i masacred their names but i'm so stoked! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: