Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 16:27 is hungry. have leftover tater tots. hmm...maybe some chili beans w/that? or should I just go 2 Weinerschnitzel? oooo it's clost to borders! #
  • 18:03 If you're listening to this...You are the Resistence. Terminator: Salvation 05.21.09 #
  • 18:04 @laurendane *mumbles* mmmm...too late. Very good. Would've been better w/jack cheese. *sigh* mouning the cheese today. #
  • 18:05 @MaggieMae1969 oooo! Do take pix! Will she be doing a signing too? #
  • 18:06 @katiebabs I didn't go to B&N today...perhaps I'll pick it up on Sat. ack! going to Disneyland again on Sat. shoot, maybe pick it up on Sun. #
  • 18:10 @Ambersonian lots of H2O to flush the system, cranberry may help...suppose it can't hurt. What's the source of the infection?...kill it. #
  • 18:17 @Ambersonian btw,most Rx have AZO cranberry=supplement. Some have vit C & probiotic which always helps you...if you have no allergies! #
  • 18:24 @booksandcorsets lmao! I find when I meet new peeps that early topics should remain vamp/paranormal/zombie free...they stick around longer. #
  • 18:28 thx 4 the irreverence ^.~ @anamariecox Obama uses the phrase "I'd love to partner with him," and yet I still need an answer on gay marriage. #
  • 18:32 @FantasyDreamer hey! lemme know what you think...I have yet to buy mine, but I will before next week hits so it counts for the WARDen. #
  • 18:37 @katiebabs *facepalm* Y'killin' me! So...will you read the whole thing? Will you review it? ...inquiring minds want to know! lol #
  • 18:38 @booksandcorsets lmao...make sure it has a buggy attached so I can go along for the ride! #
  • 18:43 @katiebabs hmm...perhaps i should make b&n run. It's just so wwwaaaaay over there by the mall. The mall gives me hives...i try to stay away. #
  • 18:51 niiice! Hate something, Change something! @AFineFrenzy tinyurl.com/6jmozl AMAZING. #
  • 19:11 #qotd @quotesoftheday My only concern was to get home after a hard day's work. -Parks, Rosa quotationsbook.com/q... #
  • 19:18 damn you @RavenousReadr & @katiebabs! Now I'm goin out by the friggin mall! btw...smexy blurb, KB! family tinyurl.com/d4vere #
  • 19:21 I need Abby's hippo that farts. #
  • 21:01 twitpic.com/497d8 - found Rehv #
  • 23:23 I have Rehv. *shivers* ...plus some. Ran into a fellow book lover. We kept recommending stuff. Left w/6 bks. Had me a bookgasm as I left B&N #
  • 23:26 Introduced the other book fan to @ann_aguirre, jr ward, @larissaione & lara adrian. I think she took Dark Lover & Grimspace #
  • 23:29 @_lasha_ just bought me too many books, including Lover Avenged. Met a minion @ the B&N. good times #
  • 23:30 @RavenousReadr just read the the first chappy...Him & his Tom Ford & that cane. *shudders* afraid to continue as I have to work tomorrow! #
  • 23:31 @RavenousReadr omfrakkingawd! I know...was gonna rip them stickers off, but then remembered I wanted the 20% off! heh. #
  • 23:36 @RavenousReadr Accidental Human/Werewolf/etc??? I've been meaning to read those...that girl @ B&N also recommended those. #
  • 23:38 @Isis_Nocturne lol...I know! I used a card I shouldn't have! O.O ssssssssshhhh. #
  • 23:41 @RavenousReadr I KNOW! & did you see where they had him? Nobody puts Baby in a corner! *huffs* #
  • 23:46 @Ambersonian damn...I missed it! gah...I HAD to go to B&N! but really, I had to. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: