Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 05:30 Still feeling like some Nina....g'mornin' tweeps & bleeps! Watch out...Here comes the sun! ♫ blip.fm/~4j2oi #
  • 08:32 woke at 0500...fell back to sleep...awake again...i look & feel like death warmed over. I need coffee. #
  • 08:33 @webbie128 aaaww! that's so cool! Wish I'd meet Minions like that! I'm hoping I'm off on 5/16 so that I can try for a Kcon ticket again! woo #
  • 08:36 @madcapcupcake that looks so delish. now i'm hungry. #
  • 08:40 @sherrilynkenyon hey...at least you get it over with early in the year. Could be december when you're even busier! O.O #
  • 14:40 at Pechanga trying not to lose my shorts...let's hope i don't go home nehkid! #
  • 15:11 twitpic.com/3jyqh - heh...this makes losing my $$$ fun! #
  • 23:09 @nnevinn smarty. I broke even...but thanks for the thoughtfulness. ^.~ #
  • 23:18 @RavenousReadr hiya. good weekend? #
  • 23:29 ...because my Nickelback/Papa Roach/Hinder/Saving Abel tix arrived on Friday! aaaaaYeeeaaah! ♫ blip.fm/~4kkdn #
  • 23:35 Now I'm dancing in the ashes| And theres no one else around| Cause I wanna be apart of something| This is just ... ♫ blip.fm/~4kkmg #
  • 23:46 I know it was getting rough| all the times we spend| when we try to make| this love something better than| just... ♫ blip.fm/~4kl1m #
  • 23:51 But I remember| What it feels like beside you| I really miss your hair in my face| And the way your innocence t... ♫ blip.fm/~4kl9d #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: