Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:03 My SIL will be ecstatic that Frankenstein 3 by Dean Koontz is finally coming out in July! frankenstein.deankoontz.com/ #
  • 06:18 @RavenousReadr morning! are you not working today? #
  • 06:35 @collective_soul oh wow! I'm very jealous of you being in the French Quarter. I fell in love with it last October! #
  • 06:42 For teh babies... RT @sinoo7 Please help...my walk is this weekend!! www.marchforbabies.o... #
  • 06:56 Happy Earth Day! Not sure what that involves, but, there ya go. #
  • 07:12 @JohnnyCupcakes Very cool! Any planned events? #
  • 07:14 Been up since 0600 to take out the mutt. gah. Is wondering why i haven't made coffee yet. Sinus headache due to fan on all night. gah! #
  • 07:50 heh...I loved the Rocky IV soundrtrack...still love Rocky I, III, IV! vi@minnza The highlight of Rocky IV ♫ blip.fm/~4rc62 #
  • 08:14 Enjoying my java & blues. ~And I'm a coffee grindin' mama and won't you let me grind you some? ♫ blip.fm/~4re0m #
  • 11:52 damn...I had to look. RT @ohnotheydidnt NCIS spoilers for multiple episodes and promo pictures... tinyurl.com/d43ahk #
  • 12:28 @SmartBitches heh. Was just thinking that a blood drive would be cool for @sherrilynkenyon Kcon in N'awlins! #
  • 12:31 Sounds perfect! @katiebabs @HZilionis I wouldn't be too greedy. Buy a summer home and the BMW I always wanted. Perhaps open a cafe/bookstore #
  • 12:33 @katiebabs maybe not the BMW...but yeah...that sounds just about right...as long as the winnings were enough to subsides living w/o worry. #
  • 12:38 I looked...hot damn, he's that buzzed hottie! @LAtino963 Ladies pay attention! This guy will be in tomorrow (THURS) twitpic.com/3s7l4 #
  • 12:49 @HelloVeggie good article...faved the tweet so i find it again. #
  • 12:55 @meljean gah!! I do that all the time! I get to the checkout & they ask "Paper or plastic?"...*facepalm* #
  • 19:34 @katiebabs oooo...nice! cabana boy is good. Also, want a book boy...someone to walk thru book stores w/me & carry all my selections. ^__^ #
  • 19:35 @HZilionis yes...beach front property is good. oooo...a vegan bakery w/yummy deliciousness! #
  • 19:40 @sinoo7 *blinks* pssst...unable to dm you but was wondering...how did you know it was me? are you psychic? *wink* #
  • 21:01 @sinoo7 ooops...never mind. *blush* #
  • 21:03 RT NIN/JA Wednesday tonight on Dark Matter 10p-12a PST on Indie Online/studio#877-900-1031 bit.ly/3RYHu #
  • 21:04 AAAAH! Was avoiding yet something else-net to join but must do it! @sinoo7 Just joined a twibe. Visit twibes.com/darkhunter to join #
  • 21:05 Just joined a twibe. Visit twibes.com/darkhunter to join! Come one, come all Minions! #
  • 22:04 heh...my niece & I randomly text each re: how hawt Gibbs is! love NCIS. #
  • 23:10 twitpic.com/3tfzo - can you see the dog? she cracks me up! thinks she's peeps. heh #
  • 23:17 @davenavarro6767 @davesjessica lmao...watch out, Dave's gonna start dressing & positioning you like his Barbie. #
  • 23:21 Should be catching my winks instead of listening to Dark Matter. Gotta send off tia & tio @ 0500 & spend the day @ Disneyland chasing twins. #
  • 23:24 @greggrunberg you stop asking if you're 2...or...3 sheets to the wind when you are...2 or 3 sheets to the wind. #
  • 23:35 Squishie Bday Plan: head to MickyMouseHouse, take Shadowfires w/me...read & enjoy coffee in the Happiest Place on Earth til twins' arrival! #
  • 23:43 @YasmineGalenorn Love Blade! All 3 movies are pretty good. I enjoy them. Another series I like is Resident Evil. #
  • 23:44 @RavenousReadr hey girlie! still here? just finishing listening to Dark Matter. Can you believe it, the squishies will be 3yrs old tomorrow! #
  • 23:45 @chriscornell SoCal #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: